Reply: 2

"Manchester United's Loss Leaves Me Uneasy, Yet Hopeful"

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

registered member

Credits
Post time 22-9-2023 11:58:22 | Show all posts |Read mode
"In the June season, Manchester United's loss was already within my expectations. It's just that if the score was not 2-1 but 3-1, I might have been more at ease. But the score on the field was a stalemate, and all three goals were born from tiny opportunities. This proves that Manchester United's progress this season is quite evident, although it's definitely not on par with Manchester City, but at least the gap is no longer being thrashed by four or five goals. If there was a big difference in the score, I might have been more at ease, but it's the minuscule difference that truly keeps me restless.

Of course, losing makes me feel sad, but on the other hand, being able to witness a team's growth is also a source of happiness. Let's think about why we started supporting a team in the first place; it's likely because the team played attractive football, had star players, and won championships. Every fan starts as more or less a fan of champions.

Whether you are a true fan of the team depends on whether you continue to support the team when their performance declines. Every team that has reached its peak will inevitably experience a decline due to various reasons, and that's when it tests whether you are a true fan. I believe that only after enduring a team's low point can you truly call yourself a fan of that team.

Moreover, witnessing a team climb back to the top after going through a low point is a different kind of feeling, and it's a rewarding experience. This development journey creates a unique bond between you and the team."

This post contains more resources

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 22-9-2023 12:47:33 | Show all posts
Losing to Manchester City is quite normal for Manchester United as well.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 22-9-2023 12:52:05 | Show all posts
Losing games with Manchester United can be disheartening, but it's true that their current strength is not on par with Manchester City, and the team's cohesion may not be as strong as it was in the past.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list