Reply: 6

Mistakes I made in gambling in the past~

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Intermediate member

Credits
Post time 25-9-2023 12:09:52 | Show all posts |Read mode
"While I haven't been involved in gambling for a long time, I've made quite a few gambling friends. I guess I just like making friends! Every year-end, it's common to see some friends suddenly disappear, and there's no need to say much about why, right? It's probably because they've lost too much! We used to gather and discuss gambling techniques, which platform had the most beautiful dealers, and which company offered the best promotions.

But suddenly, you can't find these friends anymore. Could it be that they've quit gambling all of a sudden?

Today, I'm reflecting a bit on my own gambling journey. I have to admit that I'm a rather careless person. Even in school, I would cram at the last minute and just get by on exams. This carelessness persisted into my working life, where I would often make low-level mistakes. I didn't earn my supervisors' favor, and my career wasn't smooth sailing at all.

Later, when I got into gambling, I continued to make low-level mistakes. Today, I want to summarize them for you all. I hope you don't make the same mistakes I did, or perhaps we can learn from each other.

The first mistake was that I never paid attention to the details of promotions. I would only look at the largest text, and this caused me to miss out on promotions many times. What's even more ridiculous is that sometimes, others would advertise a promotion for slots, but I would play baccarat and end up losing without getting the promotion. In the end, I could only grit my teeth and bear it, unable to express my frustration, and wasting both money and energy. I can only regret it now!

Another small mistake I made was placing the wrong bets in baccarat. Maybe it was carelessness, but each time, I would forget to select the chip value and just place the bet. Baccarat also has its traps; each time I entered a game, the chip value would default to the maximum. If you don't focus on making the right bet each time, you'll make a mistake, and each time, I ended up losing money. I think there might be others like me, especially when they're new to online gambling.

Then there are those so-called ""freebies."" I thought I was being smart by registering with many companies that offered small bonuses. I believed a little could go a long way, thinking I could just play casually. But the result was that I didn't pay attention to the limitations that others clearly stated. After working hard to earn money with a company, I'd suddenly have my bonus canceled because I didn't bother to check the withdrawal conditions. It was all because I was too arrogant, and I ended up losing even more money, putting me in a bad mood. I was really quite foolish back then, losing out on many rewards.

I hope this serves as a reference for you all, and please feel free to share your experiences too. Thank you!"

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 25-9-2023 12:14:23 | Show all posts
Mistakes are common, but the tragic part is that the bad habits of gambling are often hard to break.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 25-9-2023 12:34:20 | Show all posts
Mistakes happen every year, and they happen a lot, especially if you continue to play.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 26-9-2023 05:39:43 | Show all posts
Being more attentive and reviewing things several times can help prevent mistakes.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 26-9-2023 07:28:15 | Show all posts
Mistakes are inevitable, and I continue to make them even now...

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 26-9-2023 07:39:30 | Show all posts
No one is perfect, and everyone makes mistakes. It's not about being afraid of mistakes; it's about being able to correct them.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 26-9-2023 07:47:09 | Show all posts
My biggest mistake was once thinking about betting fifty dollars, but ended up betting five thousand dollars, and eventually lost over twenty thousand dollars.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list