Knoqnoq Forum: Everything You Want to Discuss, Most Discussed in India
Search
Reply: 6

Have you ever said these four sentences in gambling?

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 25-9-2023 12:13:44 | Show all posts |Read mode
"Yesterday, we were discussing how, when we start gambling, we're already destined to lose. How many people can actually make money from gambling? In other words, is gambling like an investment? Is gambling a lie? Today, we'll talk about a few sentences that people who enjoy gambling often say.

1. ""If I win, I'll cash out and quit. I won't gamble anymore!"" I've said this countless times before. Even though I could have stopped without losing, it's this very sentence that gets me every time. I can't turn back. The fact is, as long as you gamble, you'll lose, and once you've lost, you want to recover your losses. So you keep playing, and how many people can actually let go of it once they've started? Even if you've broken even, you won't quit. Are you all like this too?

2. ""I'll make a plan for my gambling money, so I can stop in time!"" Well, easier said than done, right? I believe that everyone who enjoys gambling has strong self-control and sets a plan to stop when they reach a certain point of loss. For example, even if you plan to win and lose a certain amount each day, you'll calculate on average how much you're still ahead. But how many people can actually stick to their plans? If you really did make a plan, one look and you'd know that not gambling is winning.

3. ""As long as I maintain a good mindset, I can make money!"" I seriously doubt this statement. Can you really maintain a good mindset when you're losing money? Can you keep your composure when you're losing? People's emotions constantly fluctuate, so how can you maintain a good mindset? Especially when you're losing a lot of money, winning makes you happy, losing makes you depressed. Maintaining a good mindset might only apply to those who have just started gambling.

4. ""This is the last time, whether I win or lose, I won't play anymore!"" Do people who enjoy gambling actually have a ""last time""? The entertainment value of gambling is just too tempting, and no one can resist the feeling of gambling one more time. Gambling is like riding a roller coaster; it's something that can completely affect your mood. How can you have a ""last time,"" right?

These are the four sentences we discussed, and I have indeed said them before. It's impossible for me to quit gambling completely, so I can only play with smaller stakes when I gamble. Today, I played the slot machine, but I still lost money. It seems my luck isn't that great lately. Although you can play the slot machine with the minimum bet, it's also one of the fastest games to get addicted to. I want to ask if anyone has ever bought those free spins? Does it really give you a chance to win? Looking forward to your replies."

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 26-9-2023 07:40:35 | Show all posts
Yes, that's true. Most of us have probably said these things at some point, but often, there's no follow-through...

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 26-9-2023 07:56:17 | Show all posts
"Let me start by saying I haven't played the free spins game.

The points you mentioned are indeed things that gamblers often say. It's true that maintaining a positive mindset can be challenging. Losing feels terrible, and when you're winning, it's hard to stop during a lucky streak."

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 26-9-2023 08:19:14 | Show all posts
I knew it!!!!!" This is something I've said the most. The next most common phrases for me are "last bet" and "I'm walking away, win or lose.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Gold membership

Credits
Post time 26-9-2023 08:41:14 | Show all posts
At the heat of the moment, everything else is forgotten. In a nutshell, it's just a lack of discipline.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 26-9-2023 08:51:43 | Show all posts
It's human nature; everyone wants to win more, but in the end, it's all given back to the house! Just remember, not being greedy is where the profit lies.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 26-9-2023 10:56:47 | Show all posts
The third and fourth statements are ones I often say, especially when I'm playing slot machines. I always tell myself that I'll stop when I reach a certain amount, but unfortunately, I always end up crossing my own limits. For people who gamble, nothing they say can be trusted.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list