Knoqnoq Forum: Everything You Want to Discuss, Most Discussed in India
Search
Reply: 1

Nepal Creates T20I History in Asian Games, Shattering Yuvraj and Rohit's Records

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Intermediate member

Credits
Post time 27-9-2023 12:08:45 | Show all posts |Read mode
Nepal achieved a remarkable feat with a breathtaking display of power-hitting during their opening match of the Asian Games against Mongolia. In this historic moment, Nepal's men's team shattered multiple T20I records during their Asian Games group match against Mongolia. The men's tournament kicked off in Hangzhou with an extraordinary performance. In the very first match of the men's event, Nepal set a new world record by posting an incredible score of 314/3 in 20 overs, becoming the first team to breach the 300-run milestone in T20I cricket. It was previously confirmed by the International Cricket Council (ICC) that matches at the Asian Games would hold T20I status.

Furthermore, Dipendra Singh Airee eclipsed Yuvraj Singh's long-standing record for the fastest T20I half-century, a record that Yuvraj had established during the 2007 World Cup against England, achieving the milestone in just nine deliveries. Airee finished with an unbeaten 52 runs in 10 balls, with an astonishing 48 of those runs coming from sixes.
But the record-breaking spree didn't stop there. Kushal Malla had something even more significant in store as he surpassed India's captain Rohit Sharma and South Africa's star batsman David Miller to secure the record for the fastest T20I century, reaching this milestone in just 34 deliveries. Both Rohit Sharma and David Miller had taken 35 balls to achieve a T20I century. Malla's extraordinary innings included 8 fours and an astounding 12 sixes, ultimately leaving him unbeaten on 137 runs from a mere 50 deliveries.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Intermediate member

Credits
Post time 27-9-2023 12:53:30 | Show all posts
With a remarkable record of the Nepal team at yesterday's match against Mongolia, Nepal totally destroyed the Mongolia bowlers and brought up a huge margin record and Upendra Airee makes the fastest fifty at the t20 match and set his name in a genuine record it bosts his confidence also in the upcoming matches, at his 2 more players show his capability of batting against the Mongolia cricket association

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list