Reply: 2

"My years of sports betting experience:"

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 27-9-2023 21:56:07 | Show all posts |Read mode
"""First, you need to familiarize yourself with the characteristics of the league. For example, the Japanese professional league used to be a high-scoring league, but with the development of football, the hiring of foreign coaches, and changes in tactical thinking, the goal-scoring rate has significantly decreased. However, the one thing that remains constant is the fluctuating performance of many teams, with periods of both low and high morale. This is similar to the Bundesliga in the top five European leagues, but it's not as simple as betting against a team when they are in a slump and betting on them when they are doing well. It requires consideration of the odds.

Next, you should have a strategy for choosing matches. Regarding handicaps, many people have their preferred types, such as half-ball or level-ball handicaps. You should summarize and find the handicaps that suit you best. Additionally, consider the level of emphasis each team places on specific matches. In league competitions, not every game is equally important for each team. Some teams will only give their all in crucial moments. This requires long-term observation of such teams and joining in when the time is right. Cup competitions, like the UEFA Champions League, tend to have higher levels of focus and authenticity. Clubs with a strong sense of honor are worth betting on.

How to truly win a match: To truly win a match, apart from the basics such as assessing team strength, injury news, and other factors, the most important aspect is the handicap. Can the bookmakers accurately predict the outcome of a match? Sometimes their intentions are exposed through the odds.

Analyzing handicaps is a science in itself. You need to assess the authenticity of a handicap, whether it's a true representation of the teams' abilities, a tempting offer, or a reflection of the current trend. This requires continuous monitoring and experience accumulation, which can be quite challenging. So, when you find yourself unsure about a direction, look to the handicaps to gain some insight and gradually regain your confidence.

Proper bankroll management is crucial. When you are confident, you should place substantial bets. Betting small on every match won't yield substantial profits. So, when you have confidence in your analysis, consider increasing your wager. Even if you don't win the first time, keep in mind that you need to trust your analysis method. The key rule for substantial betting is combining team strength with handicaps. Don't try to outsmart the bookmaker; if you don't understand a particular handicap, it's better to skip it. Even if you turn out to be right in the end, don't be bothered by the bookmaker's intentions, as in the long run, it's unlikely that you'll consistently beat the bookmaker at their own game.

These are my insights from years of sports betting. There are more aspects to consider, but I can't recall them all at the moment. If I have the opportunity, I'll share more with you. I also welcome others to share their sports betting experiences."""

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 27-9-2023 22:13:03 | Show all posts
"It's also important to look at others' experiences."

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 28-9-2023 08:10:49 | Show all posts
This person must have been playing for a long time to dare to write like this, right?

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list