Knoqnoq Forum: Everything You Want to Discuss, Most Discussed in India
Search
Reply: 5

Choosing between Messi and Ronaldo, Ronaldinho's pick is him.

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

registered member

Credits
Post time 2-10-2023 11:13:17 | Show all posts |Read mode
"In the world of football, Messi and Ronaldo have always been the two superstars constantly discussed by everyone, and the comparisons between them never cease. Recently, Ronaldinho was asked in an interview whom he would choose as a teammate if he could only pick one between Messi and Ronaldo, and Ronaldinho's surprising response was...

During a recent interview while participating in an event, the host asked Ronaldinho whom he would choose as a teammate if he had to pick between Messi and Ronaldo. Ronaldinho pondered for a moment and replied that if he could only choose one, he would pick Ronaldo. This choice was both unexpected and wise. Ronaldinho explained that he had been teammates with Messi and Ronaldo before, but he had never had the experience of playing alongside Cristiano Ronaldo. He wanted to try something new and have a fresh feeling, so if he had to choose just one, it would be Ronaldo! This response undoubtedly earned him full marks, as any choice between Messi and Ronaldo would inevitably spark debates and discussions.

The comparison between Messi and Ronaldo has always been a hot topic in the football world. Recently, Ronaldo selected his all-time best lineup, and in his historical best XI, he included Messi as one of the forwards, but Ronaldo himself did not make the cut. Ronaldo's lineup featured Gianluigi Buffon as the goalkeeper, with a defensive line of Cafu, Beckenbauer, Maldini, and Roberto Carlos. The midfield included Zico and Maradona, while the four forwards were Messi, Pelé, Ronaldinho, and Ronaldo. This lineup represented Ronaldo's personal choice for the best historical XI. Different people have different opinions about their all-time best lineups, which adds to the charm of the football world.

It's worth mentioning that Ronaldo almost always selects Messi when asked about his preferences. Messi's abilities are unquestionable, as he is renowned for his incredible dribbling, playmaking, goal-scoring prowess, and versatility as both a top scorer and a brilliant assist provider. However, everyone's choice for the all-time best lineup may vary, and many people believe that Cristiano Ronaldo deserves a place in the forward position.

In recent matches, both Messi and Ronaldo have shown their outstanding performances. Messi is currently in the process of regaining his form, and although he hasn't fully recovered physically, his influence remains immense. Meanwhile, Ronaldo contributed a fantastic assist and scored a penalty in his team's 2-1 victory during the eighth round of the Saudi Professional League.

In conclusion, the comparison between Messi and Ronaldo will always exist, as their respective abilities and contributions are beyond dispute. I think Ronaldinho displayed a high level of emotional intelligence by not offending either side. As someone who doesn't follow football closely, I have a deep impression of Ronaldinho from the past when he played for the Brazilian national team. He was agile and had a knack for scoring goals, and back then, I viewed him as both admirable and formidable, as well as a rival to my favorite team."

This post contains more resources

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 2-10-2023 11:55:25 | Show all posts
Let's go with Messi. Ronaldo in his later years faced a lot of criticism and was heavily scrutinized.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 2-10-2023 12:44:30 | Show all posts
In my impression, Ronaldo always seemed aloof and somewhat distant. He doesn't appear to be someone who would actively make friends with ordinary people. On the other hand, Messi is different. He is approachable and amiable. If it were me, I would still choose Messi. I love Messi, because of all the reasons.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 2-10-2023 21:24:39 | Show all posts
This is probably a tough question, as both Messi and Ronaldo are outstanding players.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 2-10-2023 21:34:14 | Show all posts
I will always love Cristiano Ronaldo!

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 3-10-2023 09:44:45 | Show all posts
I like both of them a lot, it's really hard to choose.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list