Knoqnoq Forum: Everything You Want to Discuss, Most Discussed in India
Search
Reply: 5

Quickly understand the metaverse, movie sharing Part1.

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

registered member

Credits
Post time 2-10-2023 11:18:47 | Show all posts |Read mode
"The concept of the metaverse has gained significant attention, especially with Facebook's renaming to META. In fact, the concept of the metaverse has been around since the 1992 science fiction novel ""Snow Crash."" This year, it has seen a resurgence and become a focus for various capital investments.

The ""metaverse"" is a parallel virtual space that exists alongside the real world but is independent of it. It involves the creation of a digital twin of the real world through technologies such as VR, AR, and artificial intelligence, connecting the virtual and real worlds.

If you find this concept abstract, you can gain a more intuitive understanding by watching a few movies that depict humanity's fascination with the metaverse.

1,""Ready Player One"":
This movie is a classic example of the metaverse concept. The protagonist leads a monotonous life until he discovers he's an NPC in a virtual game. With self-awareness emerging in artificial intelligence, he seeks to change his fate. The film illustrates the core of the metaverse concept, the connection between the real and virtual worlds.

2.""The Truman Show"":
After watching ""Ready Player One,"" you might be reminded of this older movie. Jim Carrey plays the main character, living an ordinary life until he realizes he's been under constant surveillance. He decides to escape the place he's lived for over 30 years, only to discover a harsh truth: his world is a reality show. After watching it, you may wonder if each of us is living a Truman-like existence."

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 2-10-2023 12:03:32 | Show all posts
This movie is still quite interesting.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 2-10-2023 13:18:47 | Show all posts
It feels like virtual spaces in the future will become more powerful. Although they exist in parallel with the real world, it's undeniable that someday they might surpass it.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 2-10-2023 18:48:29 | Show all posts
I've been losing consistently recently, so I don't really have the mood to watch it.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 3-10-2023 06:52:01 | Show all posts
The metaverse is indeed quite popular this year.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 3-10-2023 07:33:43 | Show all posts
If I have some free time, I'll also go back and watch this movie.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list