Knoqnoq Forum: Everything You Want to Discuss, Most Discussed in India
Search
Reply: 2

Is the so-called "guaranteed winning technique" really reliable?

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 6-10-2023 09:37:29 | Show all posts |Read mode
Whether it's on forums or in the gambling world, there are always rumors about so-called "surefire rules" or "guaranteed winning techniques" for Dragon Tiger (DB). I believe everyone is familiar with this. One commonly mentioned technique on forums is the "guaranteed winning technique" that hangaibing often talks about.

But is this so-called guaranteed winning technique reliable? Can gamblers escape the fate of losing their entire fortune? Many gamblers don't understand that even if they know the odds are unbeatable, they still fall into their own traps and continue gambling. I've heard many times before about the principle that in gambling, there are no winners in the long run. As long as you gamble, someday you will gamble until you're broke. In fact, I've heard about a theorem in probability theory that terrifies gamblers—the "Gambler's Ruin Theorem."

The Gambler's Ruin Theorem refers to the fact that in a "fair" game of Dragon Tiger, any gambler with a finite bankroll will eventually lose everything if they keep gambling in the long run. Don't ask me why; I'll tell you in a moment. Most gamblers end up losing everything before they even upgrade from a bicycle to a motorcycle.

I'd like to advise all the gamblers deeply involved in this—DB is not about mathematics, probability, or luck, and it's not about the "guaranteed winning techniques" you study. It's about human greed. Behind it all is blatant deception.

Let me mention a move that's often promoted but doesn't work—it's called the Martingale betting system, also known as doubling your bets. This technique has been around for years, and while it may seem like it guarantees profits, the risk increases as you increase your bets. Eventually, your capital is limited, and the outcome is predictable.

In reality, all gamblers aren't foolish, and they understand the logic. But they can't control their desire for a stroke of luck and believe that the person who loses everything won't be them. To sum it up, winning is part of the gambling process, but losing is the ultimate result.

So, why do gamblers ultimately go bankrupt? Let's assume a gambler's initial capital is 'n,' and every time they gamble, they either win or lose, resulting in their capital becoming 'n-1' or 'n+1.' The probability of winning or losing is 1/2. Now, let's calculate the probability of the gambler's capital reaching zero if they keep gambling indefinitely.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 6-10-2023 09:52:07 | Show all posts
Winning is what matters, regardless of the technique.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 6-10-2023 09:56:56 | Show all posts
Anyway, I don't believe in any so-called guaranteed winning techniques. The key is still luck.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list