Knoqnoq Forum: Everything You Want to Discuss, Most Discussed in India
Search
Reply: 6

2023: Have You Achieved Your Yearly Goals?

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Intermediate member

Credits
Post time 6-10-2023 14:55:54 | Show all posts |Read mode
"Oh, how time flies! 2023 is almost over. Speaking of this year, it reminds me of the promises I made to myself.

Back then, I said I would achieve some important goals in 2023. First and foremost, I pledged to improve myself, delve into various fields, and continually explore the ocean of knowledge. This year, I did invest a significant amount of time and energy, reading countless books and articles, and participating in numerous academic discussions. I feel that my thinking has become broader, and my knowledge has become richer. This is the greatest encouragement I can give to myself.

Secondly, I promised to maintain a healthy lifestyle. This meant sticking to daily exercise, focusing on diet and rest, and keeping my physical condition in good shape. In 2023, I indeed made efforts, maintaining my daily morning runs, controlling my diet, and ensuring adequate sleep. My body has become stronger, and my energy levels have increased.

Most importantly, I pledged to care for and help the people around me. Whether it's family, friends, or colleagues, I wanted to be a dependable pillar for them. In this year, I tried my best to show care, provide assistance, and share in their joys and sorrows. Within my capabilities, I did my utmost to ease their worries and troubles, which has been my greatest source of fulfillment.

Of course, there were some promises I couldn't fully fulfill. Life always brings unexpected challenges, and sometimes, we can't follow our plans exactly. However, this hasn't left me feeling discouraged. Instead, it has made me cherish time even more and understand that life is a journey full of variables.

2023 has been a fulfilling and meaningful year. I did my best to fulfill my promises and learned a lot. In 2024, I will continue to strive towards higher and farther goals. Life is a process of constant effort and growth, and I'm willing to keep moving forward with courage.

This post contains more resources

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Intermediate member

Credits
Post time 6-10-2023 14:58:49 | Show all posts
Plans always change slower.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 6-10-2023 21:03:07 | Show all posts
I haven't made any promises to myself or others.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Gold membership

Credits
Post time 6-10-2023 21:15:40 | Show all posts
Another year has gone by, and it feels like I haven't done much of anything.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 6-10-2023 21:28:59 | Show all posts
Everything goes with the flow, just don't put too much pressure on yourself.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 6-10-2023 21:39:33 | Show all posts
In the blink of an eye, another year is about to end. What has everyone accomplished during this year?

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 7-10-2023 05:57:31 | Show all posts
I haven't gone on to achieve this.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list