Knoqnoq Forum: Everything You Want to Discuss, Most Discussed in India
Search
Reply: 3

How Should Newbies Begin Investing In Crypto?

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 25-8-2023 14:11:25 | Show all posts |Read mode
Due to the lack of a reliable course on crypto, I was thinking about how should I encourage my friends and family to try investing in it without losing a lot of funds. How should newbies start investing?

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 25-8-2023 14:48:21 | Show all posts
Newbies should start with small funds. Since there is no minimum limit to investing in crypto, ask them to spare a few dollars for themselves and learn by buying, storing, and selling crypto. You could show them initially and then let them catch up with their own interest. Also, you could sponsor 5 dollars for each of your family members to learn crypto and ask them to sell it to get the money back.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 25-8-2023 15:12:02 | Show all posts
There are a lot of learning resources available online. You will find a lot of YouTube videos for newbies. Beginners should stick to videos first and start investing only when they have acquired some confidence.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 25-8-2023 15:38:05 | Show all posts
The best way to earn is to let them lose a few dollars. Losses, irrespective of the amount are great teachers. However, make sure that they don't get too enthusiastic and invest thousands of dollars. Too much blind enthusiasm happens after a couple of dollars in profit.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list