Knoqnoq Forum: Everything You Want to Discuss, Most Discussed in India
Search
Reply: 4

Sharing 20 years of experience, what do you think?

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 10-10-2023 14:00:54 | Show all posts |Read mode
"After reading this article, you may start to believe that winning money in baccarat and blackjack is relatively easy. I've researched many strategies but haven't found a truly effective way to beat baccarat. Therefore, I want to share the secret I've used to win at baccarat for nearly 20 years. This secret was taught to me by an old friend who was one of the pioneers of playing baccarat in Las Vegas.

Firstly, I want to emphasize that there's no effective way to predict whether the next card will be for the banker or the player since the law of large numbers always holds true, and the probabilities for banker and player are always about the same. Therefore, you need to overcome the house's advantage through bankroll management and betting methods. Before I step up to the table, I've already decided on the order in which I'll bet on the banker and player.

Step 1:

Take a piece of paper and write 1-6 random numbers on each line without repeating. Write ten lines, with each line having 1-6 numbers.

For example:

1, 6, 5, 3, 4, 2

4, 3, 2, 1, 5, 6

3, 1, 2, 4, 5, 6

6, 3, 2, 1, 4, 5

4, 3, 2, 1, 5, 6

5, 4, 3, 2, 1, 6

6, 1, 4, 3, 2, 5

3, 2, 1, 5, 6, 4

2, 3, 1, 4, 6, 5

1, 2, 4, 3, 5, 6

Note: Ensure that you use only numbers from 1 to 6, and each line should contain 1-6 numbers.

The numbers you just wrote down determine the sequence of your bets for the 60th round. All odd-numbered lines represent bets on the player, while even-numbered lines represent bets on the banker. For example, if the numbers in the first line are 1, 6, 5, 3, 4, and 2, your bets for the first six rounds will be on player, banker, player, banker, banker, respectively. Now you know what to bet on for the 60th round. Next, you'll decide on the bet sizes. Many people want to risk less and win more. Let me explain the core strategy of this secret...

Use 25 units as one cycle, whether you're in the beginning of a shoe or later on. In my case, one unit is equivalent to $1, so 25 units are $25. Start by betting one unit for the first round. If you lose one unit, do not increase your bet. Consider this: if one unit is $10, the most you'll lose in the first round is $10. What if you win the first round? In that case, your next bet doubles, meaning you bet two units. If you win again, your third bet will double again. For example, if you win three times, you've won 1, 2, and 4 units for a total of 7 units. What if you lose on the third bet? Think about it. Even if you lose the third bet, you'll only lose one unit, which means you're still ahead by 6 units from your previous wins. If you do lose the third bet, you go back to betting one unit, just like we started. Repeat this process over and over.

Remember, you're following the numbers you just wrote down and only betting three units at a time. If you win, you double your bet; if you win the third one, you go back to one unit. We start with a bankroll of 25 units, divided into three stacks: 10 units, 6 units, and 9 units, for a total of 25 units. You begin by playing with the 10-unit stack, and any profits you make are put into this stack. The other two stacks of 6 and 9 units remain untouched. If you lose your 10-unit stack, switch to the 6-unit stack, but now your bet size is 2 units. If you lose the 6-unit stack as well, move to the 9-unit stack, but now your bet size is 3 units. If, unfortunately, you lose all three stacks, your total capital might have decreased to 24 units. So, your 9 and 6 unit stacks have been restored, and you'll start again with the 10-unit stack, betting just 1 unit. In other words, you would have to lose 16 consecutive rounds to even reach your last three units. Even if you have exceptionally bad luck, you'll only lose a maximum of 25 units."

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 11-10-2023 07:39:11 | Show all posts
It's necessary to take a look at the experience.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 11-10-2023 10:00:46 | Show all posts
These are all techniques.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 11-10-2023 10:49:28 | Show all posts
Once you've learned a technique, you've gained an additional skill.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 11-10-2023 11:13:57 | Show all posts
This is something I'll have to come and learn as well.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list