Reply: 3

Huracan to Phantom from Hardik Pandya's car collection

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 12-10-2023 23:48:04 | Show all posts |Read mode
Pandya enjoys driving four-wheels and has a few high-endvehicles. Take a peek at Hardik Pandya's collection of automobiles. A twoseater performance vehicle with a starting price of Rs 3.2 crore, ex-showroom,the Lamborghini Huracan EVO is one of the most exclusive vehicles in HardikPandya's collection.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 13-10-2023 00:15:51 | Show all posts
Wow, Hardik Pandya's car collection is truly impressive! The Lamborghini Huracan EVO is a dream car for many, and it's fantastic to see him owning one. I can only imagine the power and thrill he must experience behind the wheel of such a high-performance machine.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 13-10-2023 00:45:56 | Show all posts
Hardik Pandya's car collection is the stuff of envy for any car enthusiast. The Lamborghini Huracan EVO is an absolute stunner, known for its breathtaking speed and design. I wonder what other gems he has in his collection. It would be great to see more of his incredible cars.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 13-10-2023 01:21:49 | Show all posts
Hardik Pandya's taste in cars is as remarkable as his skills on the cricket field. The Lamborghini Huracan EVO is a symbol of luxury and speed, and it's fascinating to know that he owns one. His collection must be a treasure trove of automotive excellence, and I'm eager to see what else he has in store.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list