Knoqnoq Forum: Everything You Want to Discuss, Most Discussed in India
Search
Reply: 5

Can you aid those without such experiences?

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 13-10-2023 23:21:53 | Show all posts |Read mode
"I recently saw a news story that made me feel somewhat sad and prompted some reflections, so I'd like to share it with everyone.

I remember when I was very young, I came to a big city to work, and I had no one to rely on. I didn't have much money to my name, so I relied on sheer determination to work. Sometimes, even if it meant working late into the night, I did so without complaint, all in the hope of earning my supervisor's recognition. This continued for several years until late last year when I finally realized I couldn't continue like this, or my health would inevitably suffer. So, I impulsively quit my job and returned home to reassess my life. I consider myself lucky because after working late into the night for many years, my health was still good enough to support me. However, the young woman I'm about to talk about was not so lucky. At just 22 years old, the constant overtime took a toll on her body, and she tragically passed away suddenly, leaving behind her elderly parents.

After reading this news story, I felt fortunate for my situation, but at the same time, I felt extreme sadness for this young woman. She was only 22 years old! According to reports, she lost her brother ten years ago and became the sole hope and pillar of her family. Despite financial difficulties, her family took out loans to put her through college. She was determined and graduated, aiming to ease her family's burden as quickly as possible, which led to her overworking herself. However, fate had other plans for this family. Thinking about this responsible young woman who was the sole hope of her family and met such a tragic end at the start of her life, it makes me both sad and angry, angry at the heartlessness of the business world and sad for the two elderly people she left behind.

We often say that society has become highly competitive and stressful, but we sometimes use humor to downplay this competitive environment, making jokes and memes about it. However, after seeing this news, I found it challenging to maintain a humorous attitude about the competitive nature of our society. Changing this competitive environment is incredibly difficult, and I've gradually come to understand why many young people today advocate for a ""lying flat"" lifestyle. Perhaps, for them, lying flat is the last act of resistance against this unreasonable world.

Fortunately, the young woman's father remains resilient. Despite the tragedy of losing his child, he continues to urge the public to take care of their health. He emphasizes that we shouldn't wait for everything to go wrong, as it might be too late. For those of you who enjoy playing games, remember to work hard, but don't overextend yourself physically. While you may sometimes push yourself to improve your life, there's nothing more precious than having good health. Ensure that you don't get caught in the vortex of the competitive world. Whether it's playing games or working, having good health provides you with the capital to envision a future."

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 14-10-2023 12:37:05 | Show all posts
Then what's the use of working so hard? Just lie down flat.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 14-10-2023 15:16:02 | Show all posts
I also read this news, and it's indeed very heartbreaking.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 14-10-2023 15:32:55 | Show all posts
Anyway, occasionally lying down flat is also quite good; working like this for a long time is not okay.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 14-10-2023 21:04:26 | Show all posts
Can you aid those without such experiences?

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 14-10-2023 21:09:46 | Show all posts
The only principle I have now is to earn money well.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list