Knoqnoq Forum: Everything You Want to Discuss, Most Discussed in India
Search
Reply: 3

Learn to be amazed by sports betting techniques.

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 14-10-2023 20:27:44 | Show all posts |Read mode
Edited by Kapil334 at 23-12-2023 05:24 AM

1. **Want to Bet on Unfamiliar Leagues? Go for It, but Start with Small Bets.**

Everyone experiences the itch to bet at times. The author believes that even if you've read more strategies, you can't cure this as it's human nature. At such times, don't resist but control these uncontrollable underground bets. Pay attention to the amount. For example, if you typically bet 100 yuan and want to try something new, you can bet 20-30 yuan. Even if you lose, you won't feel too upset. If you win, you'll be happy, and if you lose, it won't affect your future plans. The worst-case scenario is betting a lot of money on an unimportant match and ending up in the red. To recover the lost money from that game, you bet again, creating a vicious cycle that leads to bankruptcy. Furthermore, while testing the waters, you should do statistical work by slowly analyzing these unfamiliar leagues. As you become familiar with them, you can gradually increase your bets, turning your weaknesses into strengths and gaining a winning edge.

2. **Want to Recover All Your Losses After a Losing Streak? You Can, but Go for High-Stakes Bets.**

No one can win every day, so what should we do when we're losing? Can you control yourself? I believe more than 90% of people can't, otherwise, there would be more than 3% of winners in Sic Bo. So, what should we do? At such times, I often focus on the leagues I know best, select the most confident matches, and go for high-stakes bets. Please note that this is a hefty wager, not an all-in move. For example, if you bet 100 yuan in a match and lose, leaving you with a balance of 600 yuan, you can bet 300 yuan instead of going all-in with the remaining 600 yuan, leaving yourself an exit strategy. This is always the right approach.

3. **Betting Based on Mood? No! At Least, Distinguish Between High and Low Stakes.**

In the first two scenarios, I can reduce the risk of bankruptcy through my methods, but we shouldn't bet haphazardly. We should at least limit it. Even if you can't evenly distribute your bets, you should divide the betting amounts into several levels. For instance, re-bet 200, low bet 50, regular bet 100. This makes calculating amounts more convenient. If you have confidence, you can bet as you like during the game. If you want to experiment, you can make bets. You'll quickly find that your balance will slowly accumulate instead of losing all your money overnight.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 14-10-2023 20:41:44 | Show all posts
"Looks promising, worth learning!"

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 14-10-2023 21:16:25 | Show all posts
"The sports-related techniques do seem promising."

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Gold membership

Credits
Post time 14-10-2023 21:23:33 | Show all posts
"These are experiences summarized by predecessors; it's time to start learning."

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list