Knoqnoq Forum: Everything You Want to Discuss, Most Discussed in India
Search
Reply: 6

Do not look down on someone who is working hard and striving!

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Gold membership

Credits
Post time 15-10-2023 20:17:01 | Show all posts |Read mode
Edited by Kitu11 at 22-12-2023 01:25 PM

These are some thoughts that have crossed my mind recently. It's about how people perceive someone who is striving hard in life. I've picked out three situations to share with you.

The first situation involves a ""second-generation rich"" individual who is often looked down upon by a beautiful colleague. It's quite amusing. Recently, two of our colleagues retired, and our bosses organized a farewell party for them. Naturally, there was some drinking, and as we got tipsy, people started speaking their minds. One of my male colleagues, who I personally think is quite outstanding due to his hard work and exceptional professional skills, caught my attention. Even our bosses appreciate him, and I believe he's destined for leadership roles. He's usually very friendly, always willing to help, and doesn't sweat the small stuff. From my perspective, he's quite a likable guy. However, this guy comes from a relatively affluent family, owning properties in both Beijing and Shanghai. Most of our colleagues didn't know about his background, but I happened to find out by chance. Then there's this beautiful colleague of ours who has been somewhat dismissive of him. She often carries an air of superiority, and her attitude towards him has rubbed me the wrong way on several occasions. In this story, it's clear that the male colleague, who is diligent and well-rounded, is a great catch. On the other hand, the beautiful colleague is clearly materialistic, but the twist is that she is chasing a wealthy man elsewhere while ignoring the treasure right under her nose. As an observer who knows the full story, I find the situation quite intriguing. I think this young man deserves a better match, someone gentle and family-oriented. The beautiful colleague, on the other hand, seems to be a gold-digger who is not worthy of him.

The second situation is about my younger brother, who lacks ambition and direction. Let's go back to the beginning of the year. He's in his early twenties, with a college degree and a generally down-to-earth attitude. He doesn't have lofty ambitions, and he's somewhat of a practical guy. My grandmother had always said we should help him out, but honestly, I can't seem to provide the guidance he needs. I brought him from a small town to a big city at the beginning of the year and got him a job in broadband installation. The company was reputable, and the job had great potential, especially for those who had a bit of entrepreneurial spirit since there were opportunities to earn some extra income. But after just a month of work, he received a salary of a little over 4,000 RMB and went off with his friend to fix a car. Speaking of that friend, I need to vent for a moment. There are no lifelong friends in this world; the concept of friends is built around shared interests and benefits. His friend ended up scamming him, and he secretly returned to his hometown. If that's not enough, my brother spends his days lounging around playing games and browsing the internet. I tried my best to help him, but I can't force him. He's quite a disappointment in my eyes. What can I do when he's an able-bodied young man and has no ambitions? As an older brother, I'm at a loss.

The third situation is related to online forums. I've observed that some people in online forums look down on those who engage in this platform. Personally, I enjoy the discussions in these forums. While we may not know each other in person, the conversations are authentic, and there's a real sense of community. Some people claim that those who participate in forums are not working seriously and look at life with colored glasses. To those people, I say, there's a wide range of individuals on these forums. Many of us have regular jobs, and even those who don't are making money through their skills and abilities. The way we earn may not always fit the traditional mold, but we're not engaging in criminal activities. We're just trying to earn a living based on our talents. There are diverse backgrounds, including postgraduates and Ph.D. holders, among the forum members. This might seem peculiar to some, but the truth is that life is full of variety. We shouldn't look down on people who are striving to succeed. In the morning, I saw a post by one of our forum members, who shared a photo of himself enjoying a meal with pig ears and tofu. I thought it was excellent because it's not easy for a man to take care of himself this way. However, some forum members are surviving on instant noodles every day. In such cases, it's essential to reflect and seek a change in their circumstances. Life is what you make it, and sometimes, when you're stuck, it's necessary to make some changes.

To sum it up, there's an abundance of different people in life. Don't look down on anyone. A person's worth isn't solely determined by their appearance or financial status. As long as people are working hard and striving towards their goals, they deserve respect. As the saying goes, don't worry about those who gossip behind your back; they're the ones wasting their time and energy.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 15-10-2023 20:27:11 | Show all posts
Sharing can be very practical.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 16-10-2023 06:46:56 | Show all posts
Don't look down on anyone. Just because they're not doing well now, it doesn't mean they won't in the future. Likewise, your current success doesn't guarantee you'll always be this way. The world is constantly changing, and the ups and downs in life are unpredictable for everyone.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 16-10-2023 07:47:58 | Show all posts
Of course, we shouldn't look down on people.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 16-10-2023 08:31:59 | Show all posts
Look at these kinds of experience sharing, painstakingly summarized.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 16-10-2023 09:21:58 | Show all posts
I won't look down on anyone anymore.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 16-10-2023 09:44:41 | Show all posts
People who aren't making an effort are the ones who tend to look down on those who are trying their best.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list