Knoqnoq Forum: Everything You Want to Discuss, Most Discussed in India
Search
Reply: 5

To be honest, are you currently living happily?

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Intermediate member

Credits
Post time 18-10-2023 13:19:28 | Show all posts |Read mode
"Last night, when I went to bed, I turned off the lights, wrapped myself in the blanket, and asked myself, ""Am I really happy?"" Various thoughts began to roll through my mind, and I carefully considered each aspect. The answer I arrived at was that I am very happy. It's not a form of self-deception, but genuine happiness—positive, full of energy, and radiating positivity.

Then I asked myself, ""Why am I happy?"" The response from my inner thoughts was as follows:

I was born into an ordinary family. Both my parents were regular working-class individuals. I am an only child. I attended regular kindergarten, primary school, middle school, and high school, always diligently completing my education. I spent four years in university and an additional three years in postgraduate studies. This adds up to 19 years of being a student. After graduating, I successfully passed a national examination and entered my current workplace, where I've been for five years. During these five years, I got married, became a parent, bought a car, purchased a house, and established a family. Of course, all of this was achieved with the help of my parents and my wife. While I may not be considered an extraordinary success story, I live a very happy life. In fact, every day when I wake up and think about my life of over 30 years, I smile. In a somewhat exaggerated manner, I laugh, ""Haha."" In reality, happiness in life is quite simple. When you're hungry, you have a piece of bread. When you're thirsty, you have a glass of water. If you want to eat barbecue, you go out for barbecue. If you want hot pot, you have hot pot. If you want to travel, you buy a plane ticket and go on a trip. If you want a few days off to relax, you take time off from work and rest. If you want to buy a watch, you go to the store and buy a Vacheron Constantin. That's it.

The most important thing in life is to understand contentment. If your desires, or rather, your greed, exceed your capacity, which means your financial foundation, then you'll live a very tiring life. So, happiness really isn't about comparison. Of course, comparing yourself with those less fortunate can bring you a sense of satisfaction, and that's perfectly fine. You can make comparisons. But don't blindly compare yourself to those with wealth, income, and assets that far exceed your own. That's not practical.

In conclusion, I'd like to leave you with this thought: Happiness is about being yourself, not comparing too much, not exhausting yourself. When you have enough to eat and drink and a stable home, it's better than anything else."

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 19-10-2023 06:47:00 | Show all posts
People who know contentment will all be happy.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 19-10-2023 09:25:54 | Show all posts
I'm not really happy now.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 19-10-2023 09:47:40 | Show all posts
I'm living a carefree, heavenly life right now.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 19-10-2023 09:50:15 | Show all posts
People who are constantly on the move for the sake of their lives, are they happy or unhappy?

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 19-10-2023 10:14:26 | Show all posts
When you're truly happy, you won't even think about whether I am happy now or not.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list