Knoqnoq Forum: Everything You Want to Discuss, Most Discussed in India
Search
Reply: 5

Sharing some camping experiences today, and I lost money again.

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Intermediate member

Credits
Post time 20-10-2023 11:02:52 | Show all posts |Read mode
"Finally, the long-awaited camping trip became a reality. Yesterday, my girlfriend and I set off for the campsite early in the morning. However, what was initially planned as a romantic getaway for just the two of us turned into a trio. Well, I'm not sure if that's a good or bad thing!

You see, we originally intended for it to be just my girlfriend and me, a chance for us to enjoy some quality time together. We even arranged for a friend to look after our pet, so we could have a private escape. But then, out of the blue, my girlfriend's close friend, who recently went through a breakup, expressed her desire to join us for a little relaxation, so we ended up having a third person along.

With the Chinese Valentine's Day approaching, I considered this camping trip as a special gift for my girlfriend. Sometimes, gifts aren't just about material things; it's the thought and effort that matter. I deliberately took time off work to accompany her, which I thought would be a meaningful present. But I digress. My issue is with my girlfriend's friend, whom I'm not particularly fond of.

No matter how I look at it, I get the feeling that this friend has some sort of interest in me. She keeps giving me these lingering glances, and it's unsettling. Then, last night, while my girlfriend and I were sharing a tent, she suddenly appeared, claiming she wanted to sleep with us because she was afraid of wild animals.

I was adamant about not agreeing to it, as I didn't want any late-night awkwardness with her. So, in the end, my girlfriend went to sleep with her, and I was left alone. It's a bit frustrating since she doesn't seem to pick up on boundaries and disrupted our intimate getaway."

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Intermediate member

Credits
Post time 20-10-2023 11:15:03 | Show all posts
As long as it's not a male friend, I think everything is fine.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 20-10-2023 11:36:15 | Show all posts
Camping with three people? This is something I should have refused.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 20-10-2023 12:45:27 | Show all posts
Your girlfriend's friend doesn't know how to behave.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 20-10-2023 13:29:37 | Show all posts
It seems like this girlfriend's friend has a crush on you.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 20-10-2023 23:18:33 | Show all posts
This story is quite funny, to be honest.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list