Knoqnoq Forum: Everything You Want to Discuss, Most Discussed in India
Search
Reply: 5

I met a beautiful woman because of gambling.

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Intermediate member

Credits
Post time 20-10-2023 11:08:21 | Show all posts |Read mode
"I really like Saturdays because every Saturday, there is a very beautiful woman who comes to the bookstore. Let's call her ""Jane."" Jane is extremely beautiful, with long legs, bright eyes, and dark hair.

She comes to the store every Saturday to borrow books, and I can't help but wonder if she's really interested in books or if she's just using it as an excuse to see me. After all, I'm a decent-looking guy with some muscles, but I won't share a picture to avoid taking the spotlight. I really appreciate a beautiful woman who loves to read, and the most important thing is that we share a common interest: gambling!

Today, the bookstore happened to have just the two of us. She was engrossed in her phone, and I was quietly admiring her beauty. Just when I was deeply absorbed in my thoughts, there was a sudden exclamation, ""Jackpot! Congratulations, you've won!"" I was both surprised and happy when I recognized the voice coming from a slot machine app. Jane looked up, smiled at me, and said, ""I'm sorry."" It was the first time she spoke to me.

As the saying goes, when pursuing someone, you should cater to their interests. So, I took the opportunity to mention that I also play that slot machine game. That's how our conversation started. Jane recommended the slot machine games she enjoys, and I shared my experiences with gambling.

Jane realized it was getting late and decided to leave. As she left, she gave me a warm hug. Suddenly, I remembered the phrase, ""a hug at the end."" It turns out that gambling isn't just for men; women also enjoy it. This experience was an eye-opener for me.

I'm looking forward to the next time I see Jane, and I wonder what surprises she'll bring."

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 20-10-2023 11:37:44 | Show all posts
I also look forward to encountering someone with a similar wavelength and a kindred spirit during my gambling days.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 20-10-2023 12:48:25 | Show all posts
Is this story something you dreamt up?

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 20-10-2023 23:25:20 | Show all posts
I suspect the story is made up, haha.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 20-10-2023 23:43:02 | Show all posts
You're done for; you've developed a vivid imagination!

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 21-10-2023 06:52:21 | Show all posts
I feel like this story can continue.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list