Knoqnoq Forum: Everything You Want to Discuss, Most Discussed in India
Search
Reply: 5

Do not attempt to break free; you should always live a stable and secure life.

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 20-10-2023 21:28:17 | Show all posts |Read mode
"These days, I've come across another topic of discussion: whether we should live a stable life or break free from constraints to innovate. There's been intense debate on both sides of the argument. So, today, I'd like to share my perspective on this topic.

Many young people nowadays tend to have more radical ideas. They are drawn to innovation, pushing boundaries, and embracing new things. Pursuing innovation and breaking free from the norm might seem contradictory to leading a stable life. However, they often fail to realize that embarking on innovative ventures or making breakthroughs is usually funded by the stability their family or they themselves have built over many years or even decades.

If they succeed, it's great, but if they fail, they risk losing everything they've worked for. Let me give you a simple example: my father worked for the government for over 30 years, and he's retired now. When I was in high school, there were people who advised my father to quit his job and start a business, but he declined. I didn't understand at the time and asked him why he wouldn't leave his job to make more money and improve our lives.

My father's response left a deep impression on me. He said, ""Our family's stability has been built on the foundation of my daily work. While we may not have a lavish lifestyle, we have food on the table and warm clothes to wear. If I were to leave my job and start a business, and if I failed, our entire family's security would be at risk. Why would I give up our stable life to seek excitement?""

Hearing these words from my father made a lasting impact on me. I realized that my father valued stability above all else. A secure and steady life was the ultimate victory for him.

So, I'd like to advise the young people who are eager to break free from the norm to consider the wisdom in embracing a stable and secure life. Sometimes, the pursuit of stability and contentment can be the greatest achievement in one's lifetime.

In conclusion, I wish everyone happiness."

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 20-10-2023 23:28:29 | Show all posts
Young people should still have the spirit to dare to venture.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 21-10-2023 09:34:20 | Show all posts
Without pushing oneself, you won't discover your own potential.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 21-10-2023 09:53:51 | Show all posts
If you can step out of your comfort zone, there's definitely room for innovation.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 21-10-2023 11:05:08 | Show all posts
Being able to live a stable life is already very fortunate.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 21-10-2023 11:08:30 | Show all posts
I only know that if you don't work hard today, you'll work hard to find a job tomorrow.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list