Reply: 3

Kevin Porter Jr.'s girlfriend alleges police eavesdropped, denying he hit her

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 21-10-2023 05:51:01 | Show all posts |Read mode

Kasler Goodrezik, in an interview, stated that Kevin Porter Jr. did not assault him. Kasler Goodrezik, Porter's girlfriend, said, "He did not hit me, nor did he ever make a fist to strike me, and certainly didn't repeatedly hit my face. That report is a lie, and I have no injuries to support the false claims of domestic violence. The local prosecutor's office did not interview me, nor did they obtain my complete medical records before publicizing the so-called details of the assault and my injuries. It all happened very quickly, not as severe as reported; it was an argument that took place in the room, lasting less than 10 seconds."

She mentioned that it was only when she was receiving treatment at the hospital that a police officer overheard doctors discussing the possible causes of her injuries that the prosecutor learned about her condition. As previously reported, Kevin Porter Jr. was arrested for allegedly assaulting his girlfriend, causing her to suffer a fractured cervical vertebra and a scratch above her right eye. According to the police, the victim was upset because Porter returned home very late and locked the door. With the assistance of hotel security, Porter entered the room and assaulted Kasler Goodrezik.

This post contains more resources

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 21-10-2023 09:36:28 | Show all posts
This is quite interesting as well.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 21-10-2023 09:55:17 | Show all posts
These news stories all have inside information.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 21-10-2023 11:05:49 | Show all posts
The private lives of celebrities are always under scrutiny.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list