Reply: 4

Are you ready? "Squid Game 2"

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 25-10-2023 13:49:53 | Show all posts |Read mode
Are you ready? "Squid Game 2" is about to begin production, a real-life reality show.

"1, 2, 3, red light, green light! ""Squid Game 2,"" the second season of Netflix, has been announced to be in production. Just like before, there will be 456 participants and a grand prize of up to 4.56 million US dollars. Are you excited? The commercial starts with the classic line, ""123, player ready…"" in the background. Are you ready to continue the Squid Game? The big question is, will the games inside ""Squid Game"" be the same this time? After all, everyone knows how to play, and I'm not sure if I'm looking forward to it if it's the same. Reportedly, the director and the main cast are all returning, including cameo appearances by Kong Liu!

What's more exciting this time is that the director plans to shoot a real-life reality show. That means you, me, and everyone else can participate in the game and act! Exciting, right? However, the director has one condition: ""You must speak English!"" Despite the championship prize being a whopping 4.56 million dollars, the stakes are high, and it would be a shame not to win any prize in this competition. Netflix stated that the total prize money for the competition will reach new heights for a reality show. At the same time, it turns the highly popular ""Squid Game"" into more than just a fictional TV series. Netflix announced ""Squid Game 2"" on June 12th and decided to collaborate again with director Hwang Dong-hyuk. Hwang Dong-hyuk even wrote a fan letter with the theme that a new game is about to begin. He mentioned that he would meet you again for the next step, with more exciting games and amazing stories.

Reflecting on the first season of ""Squid Game,"" which had a total of 10 episodes, what struck me the most was the male lead, who, due to his meager income and his mother's financial struggles, ended up leading a directionless life consumed by gambling, eventually staking his own life. A word of advice to friends who gamble: gamble responsibly!"

This post contains more resources

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 25-10-2023 14:37:28 | Show all posts
I hope this time the story can be even more exciting.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 25-10-2023 21:00:19 | Show all posts
Haha, indeed, it's really something to look forward to!

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 25-10-2023 21:13:02 | Show all posts
The most anticipated aspect is regular people playing this game.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 25-10-2023 21:26:43 | Show all posts
I estimate that the second part won't surpass the first one.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list