Knoqnoq Forum: Everything You Want to Discuss, Most Discussed in India
Search
Reply: 3

Aston Villa venting their frustrations; Chelsea baring their lion's teeth.

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

registered member

Credits
Post time 31-8-2023 08:34:07 | Show all posts |Read mode
1.Aston Villa vs Everton
Everton has been teetering on the brink of relegation for two consecutive seasons now. Rumors suggest that their owner is facing financial troubles, resulting in minimal changes to their squad and continuous player departures. In their last match, they lost to Fulham, a team without Mitrović. This season, they're likely aiming for survival. Aston Villa, on the other hand, surprised everyone in their last match with a 5-1 loss to Newcastle. However, as they return to their home ground, they will undoubtedly strive to redeem themselves. Personally, I believe Aston Villa has performed quite well, and their superior strength on paper is undeniable compared to Everton's. With Aston Villa favored by 0.75 goals, I find it very plausible that they'll win and cover the spread. My prediction for the final score is 3-1, with Aston Villa emerging victorious.

2.West Ham United vs Chelsea
Chelsea seems to have undergone a positive transformation after substantial signings and the right choice of manager. Although their first match against Liverpool ended in a draw, their overall gameplay showed a notable improvement from the previous season. Therefore, it's highly likely that they'll secure their first victory of the season at London Stadium. On the other hand, West Ham United's start to the season has been grim. Despite receiving significant transfer fees for the departures of Rice and Souček, they've encountered difficulties in their transfer endeavors. Consequently, their strength has diminished before completing their transfers, making them weaker than the previous season. Since Rice's absence is irreplaceable in the short term, David Moyes, West Ham United's coach, currently faces the highest probability of being sacked. Unless their subsequent signings are impressive, West Ham United may find themselves fighting for survival this year. The handicap favors Chelsea by two goals, and I blindly guess that Chelsea will triumph with a final score of 2-0 against West Ham United.

3.Crystal Palace vs Arsenal
Crystal Palace's strength has always been elusive, but their ability to secure their Premier League status after a change of management demonstrates their underlying potential. However, their key player, Zaha, has departed, significantly weakening their offensive capabilities. As for Arsenal, their fire-power seems to have diminished compared to the previous season when they started with a bang. It's unclear if the team is intentionally adjusting their pace to delay their peak form. As a result, this match presents a challenge in terms of analysis. Nonetheless, Arsenal's overall strength is undoubtedly superior to Crystal Palace's. The odds are also in favor of Arsenal, with a one-goal handicap. While I anticipate Arsenal winning, it might not be a high-scoring match, ending with a likely score of 2-0 in favor of Arsenal.

Manchester United's loss has undoubtedly dampened my weekend spirits. The anticipation for matches quickly turns into disappointment when they lose. It's a conflicting feeling. I hope Manchester United can regain their form soon. I don't want to see the team enter another rebuilding phase. After waiting for so long, with Ole Gunnar Solskjær finally at the helm, I hope he's truly the right person for Manchester United.

*Except for the West Ham United vs. Chelsea match ending in a 3-1 score, all the predicted winning teams were correct.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 31-8-2023 08:38:59 | Show all posts
Even though they recommend the mainstream choices, there's bound to be some surprising upsets as well.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

registered member

Credits
Post time 31-8-2023 11:15:00 | Show all posts
The analysis from experts is undoubtedly reliable.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Intermediate member

Credits
Post time 31-8-2023 11:21:07 | Show all posts
Arsenal is a good team, indeed.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list