Knoqnoq Forum: Everything You Want to Discuss, Most Discussed in India
Search
Reply: 4

Beckham's lasting love, making Victoria proud!

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 2-11-2023 12:32:37 | Show all posts |Read mode
Edited by Shri333 at 27-12-2023 11:18 AM

When taking a selfie, the first thing I consider is my facial expression. I always feel strange if I don't smile! Meanwhile, beauties with iceberg faces don't need to worry; they look elegant with any expression.

Recently, Victoria Beckham shared a photo on social media in which she was wearing a black mini dress. Despite being 48 years old, she still maintains a very slender and stylish figure, and she's very proud of it. In another photo shared by Mrs. Beckham, there's someone admiring her intently while she revels in her own charm. From the text in the photo, it's evident that Victoria's husband, David Beckham, is secretly appreciating her. The 46-year-old former international footballer from the UK remains silent, but his wife explained, He's fascinated by my elegant posture. Even after being married for over 23 years, David Beckham is still an avid fan of Victoria, and she can't get enough of him. Some call these heartthrobs very much into their wives, no wonder Mrs. Beckham is so confident.

Here, the wife's efforts in showcasing her elegant posture successfully captivated David Beckham's discreet admiration. David Beckham isn't idle himself; soon, he talked about his fitness routine on social media, showcasing pictures of himself drenched in sweat and panting after a workout. Heartthrobs want to convey through this vulnerable approach that those beautiful muscle lines aren't achieved easily; they require hard work and patience. Although the Beckhams are almost perfect in terms of sculpting their bodies, the results are quite enviable. However, their only daughter, little Harper, seems to be trending towards a rounder figure. Observers believe this may be because the Beckham couple knows the sacrifices needed to maintain their figures and they love their daughter too much to let her suffer.

This post contains more resources

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 2-11-2023 17:24:14 | Show all posts
The prerequisite for a successful man must be to first treat his wife well.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 2-11-2023 20:38:49 | Show all posts
Whether or not they love their spouse, only they themselves know.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 2-11-2023 20:50:39 | Show all posts
She's really too thin. I prefer someone with a little more meat.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 2-11-2023 21:30:19 | Show all posts
They still think she's a 20-year-old young girl. They didn't expect she's already 48.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list