Reply: 2

The Chelsea storm is here!

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

registered member

Credits
Post time 31-8-2023 08:36:19 | Show all posts |Read mode
Wow, Chelsea has truly gone to the extreme with their madness in the transfer market!

Just look at this, they're dead serious and not joking around. They've managed to swoop in and steal signings from Liverpool consecutively, securing Brighton's midfielder Cesado and Southampton's midfielder Lavía. These two signings alone have already exceeded £160 million! Can you believe this? It's like they've struck a fierce blow to Liverpool.

But wait, this isn't the end for them, they show no sign of stopping. Oh my, the transfer market is boiling over. Chelsea has already spent £323 million in this transfer window, sounding like more than any other European team. They've even shattered the record for the highest summer spending by any club in the world! It's safe to say they're absolutely determined to make a splash in the transfer market.

And that's not all, since owner Abramovich took over last summer, Chelsea has spent over £850 million! Goodness gracious, I'm starting to wonder if they've hired a little elf who can magically open their wallets, counting their money every day.

If we look at Manchester City's situation, Guardiola has been at the helm for 8 seasons, and their net spending in transfers is only £610 million. This includes the £360 million spent on rebuilding over the past two seasons. Nevertheless, Guardiola seems to have some reservations about this figure, implying that if Manchester City were to spend extravagantly like Chelsea, they'd face ""unimaginable scrutiny.""

Let's watch and see how Chelsea, this great club, will script new chapters in future matches. Through their dedication and hard work, they'll epitomize the boundless possibilities in the world of football. The ""Chelsea storm"" might still be ongoing, but football's charm lies precisely in never knowing what miracle might happen in the next moment. Let's look forward to and witness the captivating spectacles that football, this magnificent stage, will offer once again.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Intermediate member

Credits
Post time 31-8-2023 08:46:18 | Show all posts
I only play single-match football games, and the challenging ones are just too difficult for me to handle.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 31-8-2023 13:46:20 | Show all posts
Chelsea has certainly been a bit extravagant this time... but if they manage to secure the players they wanted, then it's worth it.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list