Knoqnoq Forum: Everything You Want to Discuss, Most Discussed in India
Search
Reply: 3

Bitcoin: The Future of Gold or Currency?

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 2-11-2023 13:11:36 | Show all posts |Read mode
Edited by 977Iti at 22-12-2023 10:22 AM

Bitcoin: Gold or Currency of the Future? In 2013, I first encountered Bitcoin, and at that time, I viewed it merely as an opportunity to make quick money, but its price was too high. I couldn't help but wonder, if it's all about speculation, why not choose virtual assets with prices of just a few dollars instead of such a large number like 0.0000000? The price fluctuations with a few dollars could lead to significant wealth, going from a few dollars to a few thousand dollars, which I could still comprehend. However, reaching a price of several tens of thousands of dollars was beyond my expectations.

After the Journey of Bitcoin: Departure and Return After my experiences in 2017 and 1994, I had left the digital currency field because I didn't understand English. However, luckily, fate's weak connection brought me back to this field. In 2019, I started using Bitcoin again because it still existed. Things of a speculative nature are usually short-lived, but a speculative item that has been around for seven years made me have to use it again, especially as its price continued to rise; there must be a profound reason behind this!

So, I began to delve into the fundamental principles of economics to find answers. I started analyzing why gold has maintained its significant status over thousands of years and why currency is naturally associated with gold rather than anything else. Gradually, I understood why gold has been irreplaceable for thousands of years and why Bitcoin is vigorously supporting the digital.

After nearly two years of contemplation, I finally understood these questions, and I became a believer in the Bitcoin faith. I believe that when others also fully comprehend these answers, they will make the same choice as I did. It's one of the few opportunities to change one's destiny for some of us from the generation born in the 1980s.

According to data from the periodic table of elements, we understand that the elements on Earth are limited, and end elements have unique characteristics, forms, and global reserves. However, the fluctuations of gold and silver among these elements have become commodities with universal prices, which we refer to as currency. So, Marx believed that gold was not inherently money, but money was naturally related to gold because this element possesses various unique properties. Throughout the thousands of years of civilization and exploration on Earth, we have found that gold is irreplaceable in the actual material world. This has been repeatedly confirmed throughout detailed history. However, we also understand that there is no absolute irreplaceability in this world. If there truly is something irreplaceable in the real material world, perhaps the virtual world may have that possibility.

In one day, the internet was born, laying the foundation for this possibility. With the accumulation of over a hundred years of technology and knowledge, the internet ultimately emerged in the form of a currency, naturally becoming money. It inherited all the advantages of gold, and even more, so it is considered to be the currency of the future, surpassing gold. You can look up the advantages of gold and why it became a natural currency in basic economics.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 2-11-2023 19:10:01 | Show all posts
Gold and Bitcoin are both part of the future.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 2-11-2023 20:55:41 | Show all posts
We'll have to wait and see; the future is uncertain.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 2-11-2023 21:43:40 | Show all posts
They are both expensive, aren't they?

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list