Knoqnoq Forum: Everything You Want to Discuss, Most Discussed in India
Search
Reply: 4

After 10 years of investing, I finally won the jackpot with just 30 yuan!

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 9-11-2023 21:01:10 | Show all posts |Read mode
"
Mr. Li has nearly a decade of experience buying lottery tickets. On the day he bought the winning ticket, he went to the lottery shop right after finishing work. When he saw that the shop was not crowded, he took his time to pick the numbers and eventually chose 10 combinations. Mr. Li said, 'I don't usually stick to a particular shop, but whenever I come across a lottery shop, I go in. I always play Lotto, spending between 20-50 yuan each time. Sometimes, when the shop is less crowded, I sit down and analyze the trend chart to carefully select the numbers. On the day of the draw, after checking it multiple times, I couldn't believe it. I checked with my family, and at last, I confirmed that I had won the jackpot. I was really excited. I've won smaller prizes before, but I never thought I would win the jackpot this time.'

Mr. Li mentioned that buying lottery tickets after work was a way to relax and relieve work-related stress. He believed that choosing the numbers was something he could do himself, and he thought it increased the chances of winning compared to using a machine. Lao also felt the same way and believed in taking a more hands-on approach with such matters. After winning the prize, Mr. Li has already planned how to use the money. His first priority is to buy a house for his parents, who are getting older and have health issues. This will make it easier for him to take them to see doctors. He and his wife had considered economic factors in the past, and that's why they never had children. But now, things are different. The opportunity to plan for having children is now here. Their restaurant is doing well, and in the future, they plan to give back to society and contribute to public welfare."""

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 9-11-2023 22:34:04 | Show all posts
Investing for ten years and the money spent on it may have accumulated into a substantial sum, which could have been used for business and potentially yielded returns earlier.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 9-11-2023 22:57:04 | Show all posts
Impressive, ten years of persistence!

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Gold membership

Credits
Post time 9-11-2023 23:18:58 | Show all posts
Winning the jackpot is truly lucky, but it's also the result of his long-term commitment to buying tickets.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 10-11-2023 08:13:09 | Show all posts
This story tells us that as long as we persist, there is still hope.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list