CHAX emerges out of nowhere, the next thousandfold

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 10-11-2023 20:42:53 | Show all posts |Read mode
Edited by Indra55 at 22-12-2023 04:41 AM

Have you noticed the sudden rise of CHAX in the last two days? In the Bitcoin ecosystem, if you admire those who have made thousands of times in profits or those participating in sats' low-risk ventures with returns of more than 10 times, please patiently read the following content. If you're not interested in making money, you can scroll away; creating original content isn't easy, just a few shares.

From the early days of ordi to the recent hype around sats, I've been actively involved in researching and investing in the Bitcoin ecosystem. My investment in ordi yielded over 50 times in profits, while my investment in sats resulted in over 6 times in returns. There are also other BRC20 tokens with significant returns. I'm not here to brag about my expertise; I just want to say that choosing the right path leads to an 80% success rate, and I can say without a doubt that the Bitcoin ecosystem will become the engine of the imminent bull market!

CHAX, which has recently gained significant attention, has been discussed by many KOLs in the last two days. To help everyone understand it better, I have created a comparison between CHAX and UniSat based on product features. One drawback is that UNISAT has already implemented the SWAP function, whereas CHAX is still under development. However, CHAX has two additional modules in significant technical aspects: cross-chain and the Taproot Assets protocol for the Lightning Network. Cross-chain functionality allows Ethereum assets to be imported into the Bitcoin ecosystem, bringing more capital to the Bitcoin ecosystem. The Lightning protocol will facilitate more efficient asset circulation, which I find highly promising. Currently, BRC20's overall efficiency is too slow, and Taproot will address these issues completely. Furthermore, if Bitcoin Layer 2 is introduced, it will enable more DeFi functions, and a significant number of Ethereum users and funds will enter the Bitcoin ecosystem.

Is CHAX going to be listed on OKX?
The charm of CHAX lies in its innovative perspective, focusing on the Lightning Network's Taproot asset protocol and the atomic protocol, both of which can solve the current issues with BRC20. With the Taproot asset protocol, there won't be high GAS fees, slow transactions, or lengthy transaction confirmations, allowing you to enjoy low fees and smooth transactions. When combined with Bitcoin Layer 2, it will unlock additional DeFi functionality.

CHAX has already been mentioned multiple times by OKX, and OKX is one of the earliest exchanges to focus on the Bitcoin ecosystem, having introduced many products related to the Bitcoin ecosystem. Typically, exchanges follow a pattern: participation in an ecosystem, interaction with ecosystem projects, and listing of ecosystem projects. I personally expect OKX to welcome a wave of high-quality Bitcoin ecosystem projects soon, and CHAX is likely to be one of the dark horses to be listed on OKX.

Reflecting on the past when Bitcoin transaction fees were low, I collected many SATS. The reason for choosing them was simple: low market capitalization and high potential. Now, I have the same intuition about CHAX. Its low market capitalization means a low entry barrier and significant growth potential. It already has a product, endorsements, and backing from prominent entities like OKX and OpenSea. These are essential elements for success, and now that it's entered the scene, I hope to hold onto it.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 10-11-2023 20:59:20 | Show all posts
This coin indeed looks quite promising.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 11-11-2023 07:11:42 | Show all posts
It's uncertain what the future will hold.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 11-11-2023 07:58:19 | Show all posts
It's really not that certain; it's unbelievable.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list