Knoqnoq Forum: Everything You Want to Discuss, Most Discussed in India
Search
Reply: 3

Which state in gambling is the most uncomfortable?

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 12-11-2023 12:20:53 | Show all posts |Read mode
Edited by Ritu77 at 23-12-2023 07:01 PM

If you ask me what's the most uncomfortable state in gambling, it's definitely the state of neither winning nor losing.

Today, playing baccarat, I lost and then won, repeatedly in this state. Can't there be a satisfying win in one go?

Although the record looks impressive, it's actually just my own money—what I lost earlier, I won back later.

I used to not know how to play baccarat, just following others' bets. Now, I've learned to strategize and make my moves. Before, I'd follow wherever others placed their bets, whether they were losing or winning.

There are strategies shared on forums, but I'm lazy and only check them out occasionally.

I wonder, among the various strategies, which one do people prefer the most? Or does everyone have their own strategy?

I can only sneak in some gambling when my wife is working overtime. You won't see me online at other times. I can only gamble when the cat's away; otherwise, I'm in trouble if she finds out.

Does your significant other stop you from gambling? I'm curious. Mine definitely does.

It's time for me to go now. If she comes back and catches me, there'll be trouble. Makes it seem like I'm cheating or something!

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 12-11-2023 12:37:03 | Show all posts
I'm just afraid of not having the capital to gamble, everything else I don't really mind.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 12-11-2023 12:38:47 | Show all posts
The most uncomfortable state in gambling is when you're losing money.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 12-11-2023 20:20:44 | Show all posts
Life is a kind of discomfort.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list