Knoqnoq Forum: Everything You Want to Discuss, Most Discussed in India
Search
Reply: 6

My neighbor had domestic violence last night!

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 14-11-2023 06:44:45 | Show all posts |Read mode
I had a sleepless night last night due to a domestic violence incident in the neighborhood. I wanted to share what happened yesterday with everyone at work today. Here's the story: our neighbors across the street rent a house to a married couple. I've seen them a few times but never had much interaction with them.

Last night, there was a loud argument in their house that woke up our entire family. It sounded like things being thrown, pots banging, and raised voices. We could hear the man saying offensive things about the woman's mother, and the woman responding angrily. There were even sounds of physical violence. My mom said to my dad, "This doesn't sound good; if it escalates to something serious, it won't be good for us. Let's go talk to them." So, my dad went over and knocked on their door. It was the first time I saw my dad looking so serious. He told them, "Why are you making so much noise in the middle of the night? We need to sleep!" The door suddenly opened, and the woman rushed out, visibly beaten. She ran to my dad for protection. The man behind her had clenched fists and an angry look – a clear case of domestic violence. My mom and I quickly took the woman inside our house, applying ice to her face.

She cried as she shared her story – a woman who married against her family's wishes, moved far away, and endured an abusive relationship. Both worked in a furniture factory, and despite the hardships, their salaries were good. In just a few years, they managed to save enough money to buy a house. However, when it came time to buy the house, she discovered that her husband had gambled away all the money. He had even mortgaged their ancestral home. The recent violence was triggered by financial troubles, as her husband had once again lost money and mortgaged their family home. The woman scolded him, leading to a physical altercation. My mom called the police and advised the woman to consider leaving this abusive relationship.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 14-11-2023 08:24:39 | Show all posts
Dealing with a lunatic requires adopting measures of violence to counter violence.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 14-11-2023 12:29:49 | Show all posts
Domestic violence is the most disgusting thing.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 14-11-2023 12:43:35 | Show all posts
The less capable a man is, the more likely he is to engage in domestic violence.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 14-11-2023 12:48:30 | Show all posts
May there be no domestic violence in the world.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 14-11-2023 16:56:31 | Show all posts
Do not harbor any illusions or hopes for such a person. Consider it a stop-loss in life and must act decisively and promptly.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 14-11-2023 17:01:45 | Show all posts
Domestic violence, like infidelity, is either zero times or countless times.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list