Giant buttocks achieved, love elusive.

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 16-11-2023 12:26:09 | Show all posts |Read mode
Edited by Samiksha at 26-12-2023 01:01 PM

Is every curvy beauty ♥ someone that everyone likes? However, I think if it's too big and too curvy, it can indeed be quite overwhelming! For example, the lady we're talking about today has the "world's largest buttocks"! She truly has an extremely large posterior, which has made it difficult for her to find someone who appreciates her. It seems like she's gambling true love with her own desires!

According to foreign media on February 13, Natasha Crown from Serbia spent $150,000 to fulfill her dream of having the world's largest buttocks. However, Natasha says that due to her extreme appearance, it's challenging for her to find true love. At the age of 20, she first encountered buttock augmentation, and then underwent four buttock augmentations to achieve an incredible proportion in her figure. While others might find this woman a bit intimidating, Natasha believes the bigger, the better when it comes to her buttocks. As Natasha gradually realizes her dream, love seems to be slipping further away from her. The 27-year-old revealed in a television interview that her extreme physique makes it difficult for her to find true love.

From buttock augmentation to now, she has been single for seven years. My last relationship was seven years ago, and now people are a bit scared of me. Perhaps the 'extreme' physique is scary for men; they don't want to contact me to understand my heart further. When it comes to her desire to have the largest buttocks in the world, Natasha explained: Having the world's largest buttocks—that's my goal, and I will definitely achieve it. Seven years ago, when I was 20, I started my dream journey and underwent my first Brazilian buttock lift. I'm going for my sixth soon, just a month after my fifth. Reportedly, the Brazilian buttock lift involves enriching the buttocks with the patient's own fat.

This post contains more resources

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 16-11-2023 12:44:40 | Show all posts
This body proportion is quite frightening.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 16-11-2023 16:47:19 | Show all posts
I can't appreciate it.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 16-11-2023 17:21:29 | Show all posts
My buttocks are too small, and I want to exercise to have a well-defined and curvy buttocks. I don't know what good methods there are.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 16-11-2023 21:48:28 | Show all posts
It doesn't matter if no one loves you, as long as you love yourself.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 16-11-2023 22:12:39 | Show all posts
So everything has a limit, and once you exceed that limit, it becomes distorted!

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list