Reply: 3

What are some good YouTube channels to learn about Crypto

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 31-8-2023 16:20:50 | Show all posts |Read mode
I want to teach crypto to my brother and my father, both of whom are interested but they are unable to find good YouTube channels or courses to learn crypto. My brother is aged 15 and my father 44.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 31-8-2023 16:48:40 | Show all posts
There are several good YouTube channels to learn about crypto. However, the knowledge you get from real-life trading and investing far outweighs any social media or course. I suggest buying some crypto for them and giving them a task to trace why the crypto price increased or decreased for a certain day. They will learn a lot faster than any course or video.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 31-8-2023 17:06:12 | Show all posts
Personally, I have been learning a lot from Dapp Radar, which teaches you several deep things about crypto. For beginners, you could try watching Simplilearn which by far is the easiest and most comprehensive lesson on crypto. Note that this is a full-fledged course where you can get a certificate from Simplilearn by just passing an exam.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 31-8-2023 17:23:34 | Show all posts
For beginners, the best YouTube channels are those that teach you the basic concepts. These are Binance, MoneyZG, etc.

For a deeper understanding, you could visit Coindesk, Coinbureau, Das Crypto, and Decrypt.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list