Knoqnoq Forum: Everything You Want to Discuss, Most Discussed in India
Search
Reply: 4

Did you know Bitcoin mining could be done this way?!

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 17-11-2023 09:43:40 | Show all posts |Read mode
Do you want to make tens of millions by mining Bitcoin? If you do, first find a like-minded friend and then locate a natural gas field! Why do I say this?

According to reports, two 23-year-old enthusiasts in the United States are efficiently using natural gas from oilfield drilling for environmentally friendly Bitcoin mining. This not only earns them money but also attracts many investors to finance further expansion. Before this, dealing with the natural gas extracted during oil drilling was a headache for oil and gas operators because the process was cumbersome, and burning the gas posed environmental and economic challenges. So, these two enthusiasts capitalized on this issue by combining natural gas with Bitcoin mining. They guide the natural gas into generators, converting it into electricity to power the mining machines.

As a result, the two enthusiasts embarked on a path to wealth, signing contracts with over 20 companies and expanding their team. Last year, their company generated revenue exceeding $4 million, and this year they are expected to make over $20 million.

Being able to address environmental pollution and turn it into a business opportunity is truly commendable. I've already left a message for my friends; now, I just need to find a natural gas field to potentially strike it rich. Wait a minute, I forgot one thing—I still need the capital to buy the oilfield and mining machines!

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 17-11-2023 09:57:04 | Show all posts
The world is really amazing.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 17-11-2023 10:09:03 | Show all posts
Mining is just a waste of energy.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 17-11-2023 10:42:02 | Show all posts
They are not making money through Bitcoin itself but by leveraging the technology of Bitcoin mining to earn profits.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 17-11-2023 11:23:03 | Show all posts
The expansion of one's perspective and the divergence of thinking are crucial.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list