Knoqnoq Forum: Everything You Want to Discuss, Most Discussed in India
Search
Reply: 4

Is Dravid's Future as India Coach a Silent Concern?

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Intermediate member

Credits
Post time 17-11-2023 13:52:02 | Show all posts |Read mode
Amidst India's exceptional World Cup performance, discussions about extending Rahul Dravid's coaching tenure remain elusive. While initial reservations about his coaching style may have faded, uncertainties surround Dravid's interest in continuing. Speculation suggests a potential extension, but Dravid's current stance remains undisclosed, with no recent discussions about his future. Meanwhile, support staff members may receive extensions, but clarity is awaited. The coaching reins for the Twenty20 series against Australia will temporarily pass to the National Cricket Academy under VVS Laxman, allowing the BCCI time to decide on Dravid's future. The squad selection for the T20I series is anticipated on November 20, post-final, leading to speculation and intrigue.

You guys, what do you think?

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

registered member

Credits
Post time 17-11-2023 14:04:16 | Show all posts
I believe Dravid has done an excellent job steering the team during the World Cup. Extending his coaching tenure and providing support staff with extensions seems reasonable given the team's outstanding performance.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

registered member

Credits
Post time 17-11-2023 14:21:05 | Show all posts
I'm intrigued by the talks about Dravid's coaching tenure and possible support staff extensions. Temporarily passing coaching duties for the Twenty20 series gives the BCCI time, but I'm eager to see how they navigate these uncertainties.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 17-11-2023 14:43:13 | Show all posts
World Cup success is clear, but uncertainty about Dravid's future is concerning. BCCI's coaching shift prompts questions about long-term plans. Prompt clarity is vital for sustained success.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 17-11-2023 15:06:14 | Show all posts
While an extension was proposed to Gary Kirsten, he opted to decline, citing a desire to be closer to his family. Dravid may follow a similar course.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list