Reply: 1

"I'm Quite Optimistic about This Strategy"

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 18-11-2023 08:12:57 | Show all posts |Read mode
"I've been studying baccarat for several years, exploring various formulas and strategies. While I know a bit about patterns, there's truly no foolproof way to completely defeat baccarat. Currently, I play online baccarat at home, diligently keeping records and conducting technical analysis on my bets every day. Following my current strategy, I focus on single-jump patterns. As any seasoned baccarat player knows, single-jump patterns can account for approximately 50% of the average sequence. Even if it's slightly below 50%, it's very close, and the more hands played, the closer it gets.

I specifically concentrate on single-jump patterns, employing a simple method using a staircase progression. I start with 80 base units and use a 12-level staircase betting system, with the maximum bet reaching 12 units. When I see patterns like BBBPPP.BP, I enter with a 1-unit bet. If I win, I decrease by 1 unit; if I lose, I increase by 1 unit, always keeping it within the 1 to 12 unit range.

This method is particularly suitable for prolonged battles and online play. Over the four months of using this strategy, looking at nearly 600 hands per day, the instances where two consecutive jumps resulted in a loss were minimal—ranging from 9 to 28 times on average 17-18 times per day. This distribution was even and rarely clustered, providing a solid foundation for consistent play. The main advantage of this strategy is that even in losing situations, it's just one unit.

There's no need to stop or adjust your mindset; you simply stick to the established betting pattern and wait for the next entry point. The downside is that it requires significant patience. Sometimes, there's no entry point for 10-20 minutes, but when the patterns align favorably, endurance pays off. In my four months of using this strategy, I've encountered six breaks, but the losses were not substantial. You already have some profit from previous wins, and while you may not win big, gaining 20-30 units is quite good. I've been consistently making a profit of 6000 RMB per month with a 10 RMB unit, playing 22 hands a day.

I include two bets on the banker, losing 78 units when a streak is broken. However, there is a slight profit from the previous wins, bringing the net loss to around 600-700 units. If you don't have a solid betting method, I suggest giving this a try. I also welcome feedback and corrections from experienced players for mutual improvement. The staircase strategy's biggest advantage is that hitting just 50% ensures a profit, and losses are not rapid, making it simple and straightforward."

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 18-11-2023 09:01:06 | Show all posts
"This strategy also requires a lot of practice and hands-on experience."

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list