Knoqnoq Forum: Everything You Want to Discuss, Most Discussed in India
Search
Reply: 4

Self-awareness is the first step; consider seeking support to break the cycle.

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 21-11-2023 12:30:34 | Show all posts |Read mode
Edited by Sona59 at 25-12-2023 12:39 PM

Do you ever feel like you're not in good shape in your daily life? For example, waking up in the morning feeling tired, and then at work, realizing there are a lot of mistakes. Often, the reason for not being in a good state is because one hasn't managed their lifestyle well. Athletes may think they naturally perform well in sports, but without a professional logistics team behind them, they wouldn't be able to maintain their condition.

I feel that modern people really don't know how to take care of their bodies. Despite having better living conditions than before, people still rarely buy herbs that can nourish their bodies. What's even more detrimental is the irregularity in lifestyle. Frequently going to nightclubs to dance until midnight, or staying up late at home, and even when lying in bed, not wanting to sleep – browsing the phone in the dark until dawn – all of these are actually harmful to one's body.

But modern people lack this awareness, or even if they are aware, they can't resist doing these things. Yes, most of the behaviors listed above are my own. I'm writing this to repent for my actions, but I believe there are many people like me. Even with the awareness that they shouldn't continue such a lifestyle, they can't help but want to continue. It's a truly contradictory mindset, and I've become someone completely dominated by desires.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 21-11-2023 12:51:01 | Show all posts
To succeed in gambling, you need a plan.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 21-11-2023 19:51:51 | Show all posts
I understand the importance of mindset, but it's challenging to grasp it properly.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 21-11-2023 20:32:12 | Show all posts
There is no foolproof strategy in gambling; it's still about maintaining a calm mindset.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 21-11-2023 20:37:03 | Show all posts
Doing things you know you shouldn't do indicates that our self-control is not strong enough, right?

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list