Reply: 5

Suryakumar Yadav appointed as captain for India in Australia T20Is

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

registered member

Credits
Post time 22-11-2023 12:43:22 | Show all posts |Read mode
Suryakumar Yadav captains India in the 5-match T20 series vs Australia from Nov 23. VVS Laxman coaches. Jasprit Bumrah rested. Prasidh Krishna included; injured Hardik Pandya out. Axar Patel returns, replacing Shahbaz Ahmed. Ishan Kishan in for Sanju Samson. Jitesh Sharma retained. Shreyas Iyer considered for captaincy but workload cited; he's vice-captain for last 2 T20Is. Laxman coaches due to Rahul Dravid's rest. Dravid unsure about future plans after focusing on the World Cup campaign. Post-match, Dravid says, 'I haven't thought about it (about continuation). I've just come off a game. I have no time to think about this and no time to reflect on this. Yeah, I will when I get the time to do that. But at this point of time, I was completely focused on this campaign. It was focused on this World Cup, and there was nothing else on my mind. And I haven't given any other thought to what happens in the future.'

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time 22-11-2023 13:19:20 | Show all posts
What a terrible team SKY as captain is too poor! It's a joke. It seems this third-rate team will be completely defeated 5-0 by Australia.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Intermediate member

Credits
Post time 22-11-2023 14:20:57 | Show all posts
Why not choose Sanju? He benefits T20 and ODI cricket, and I like his batting and consistency...

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

registered member

Credits
Post time 22-11-2023 15:08:35 | Show all posts
Sky isn't worthy of playing any form of the game for the Indian team; Australians know how to bowl to him. Feels like it's all over...

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

registered member

Credits
Post time 23-11-2023 08:15:36 | Show all posts
Disappointed Sanju Samson isn't in...

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Novice on the road

Credits
Post time 23-11-2023 12:48:51 | Show all posts
Umran Malik and Shivam Mavi are India's premier fast bowlers, consistently hitting speeds above 150, reminiscent of Tendulkar. These talented players deserve an opportunity. The selection committee has made a big mistake and should be considering them for the T20 World Cup.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list