'You're really easy to fool.

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 22-11-2023 12:51:19 | Show all posts |Read mode
Edited by Shri at 22-12-2023 01:08 PM

Buying unrevealed jackpot numbers with money? The scammer remarked, 'You're really easy to fool.

Help! Who can assist me in finding this scammer? He claimed to provide me with the winning numbers for six lottery tickets, and I ended up sending 7 million kip before realizing I was deceived. I come from a poor family, and I only invested this money in the hope of gaining more. If anyone can find him, I will reward them with 1 million kip.

This text is not from a fictional story but a real-life incident. Recently, a Laotian woman named Pimvilaipon posted on her Facebook about being scammed out of 7 million kip after being promised six lottery numbers. Initially, the scammer demanded 5 million kip from the woman, claiming that it was necessary for her to learn the lottery numbers on Monday. Later, he increased the demand, stating that if she didn't pay on the same day, she would need to pay 10 million kip by Monday. After much struggle and the scammer's relentless pursuit, the woman eventually paid the 7 million kip to an unknown scammer. This amount came from savings and loans obtained outside the family.

I've heard a saying that the poorer people are, the more easily they are deceived because they are desperate for overnight wealth. It seems this saying holds some truth, as this woman chose to pay for lottery numbers due to financial difficulties. It's not entirely fair to call her foolish; she faced the pressures of life and a test of human nature. In the end, she couldn't escape her own humanity. Regardless, let's all remain vigilant. After all, there are no easy solutions in this world; some things are just traps.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 22-11-2023 12:55:04 | Show all posts
If it were possible to win, the scammer would buy it for themselves.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 22-11-2023 13:04:39 | Show all posts
Unless driven to desperation, it's hard for a rational person to believe such words.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 22-11-2023 13:05:42 | Show all posts
Traps are everywhere nowadays, so it's best to be careful.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 22-11-2023 21:24:20 | Show all posts
The educational significance of this case can also be applied to the stock market.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list