The summary of this year for myself.

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 27-11-2023 21:37:01 | Show all posts |Read mode
Edited by Iti9 at 25-12-2023 12:57 PM

I can say that from childhood to adulthood, I haven't really persisted in anything, but I don't know why I excel so much on the path of gambling, much like this tree persevering endlessly.

The tree is me, and the roots represent my unwavering commitment to gambling. Regardless of the size of the challenges or the awkward situations I face, no matter how much money I lose or how many times I get hurt, I always approach gambling with the fervor of a young girl.

This year, I've been cut down by gambling more than a few times. However, isn't there a saying, 'Life may abuse me a thousand times, but I treat it as my first love'? I think this phrase applies perfectly to gambling. Despite being mistreated by gambling countless times, I still treat it as my first love, always anticipating its rewards with a passionate heart.

Of course, the path of gambling is not just about being ruthlessly exploited; there's also learning. Learning to change the rules of baccarat, so playing it is no longer a passive guessing game. Learning to change my attitude towards winning and losing, so my emotions are no longer in a passive state. Learning to change my view of virtual currency, so my thinking is no longer in a passive state.

When you add it all up, it seems that I've gained some understanding and achievement in the realm of gambling. In the new year, I hope for unwavering efforts and persistence in both life and gambling. I look forward to more insights and changes in myself.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 27-11-2023 21:47:14 | Show all posts
Technology is advancing rapidly, with innovations emerging constantly.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 27-11-2023 21:50:11 | Show all posts
Bringing a bit of small surprises and pursuits into one's life can make it more colorful and fulfilling.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 27-11-2023 21:51:33 | Show all posts
The summary is not bad.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list