Knoqnoq Forum: Everything You Want to Discuss, Most Discussed in India
Search
Reply: 3

How is Matthew Wade coping with Australia's recent last-over loss to India, e...

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 6-12-2023 17:20:36 | Show all posts |Read mode
In the fifth and final Twenty20 International, which took place on Sunday at the M Chinnaswamy Stadium in Bengaluru, Australia lost to India by a hard six-run margin. Despite doing everything correctly and keeping the hosts on their toes the whole game, the Australians, who had already lost the series, were ultimately defeated by an umpiring error towards the end of the match. The incident happened in the last over of the game, which was bowled by bowler Arshdeep Singh as Australian captain Matthew Wade was on the attack.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 6-12-2023 17:30:33 | Show all posts
It's really tough to accept the loss, especially when you factor in the umpiring howler. Emotions are running high, and it's hard to wrap my head around what happened out there

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 6-12-2023 17:35:57 | Show all posts
The team, fought hard, and to lose in the last over, compounded by questionable umpiring decisions, is something that's difficult to digest right now

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 6-12-2023 17:41:07 | Show all posts
I'm still trying to process the whole situation. Losing a close game is always tough, but when there are controversial umpiring decisions involved, it adds another layer of frustration. It's just hard to wrap my head around it

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list