Knoqnoq Forum: Everything You Want to Discuss, Most Discussed in India
Search
Reply: 6

Discussing the sports empire of Arsenal owner Kroenke.

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Gold membership

Credits
Post time 4-9-2023 07:28:55 | Show all posts |Read mode
Speaking of the brightest star on the European streets this summer, it's definitely Arsenal. Less than a month into the summer transfer window, Arsenal has already made three signings with a total expenditure exceeding £200 million, transforming into a market giant. However, those familiar with Arsenal know that the owner, Kroenke, is notorious for being frugal. The famous "Kroenke your mother" chant among Gunners fans has been sung a lot over the past decade. So why did this suddenly tight-fisted owner become so generous? It all comes down to Kroenke's sports empire.

For those who know me, I am a fan who loves watching the Premier League matches, even if it's only about watching the Premier League matches. But I have also heard about Kroenke's sports empire. It's reported that the Kroenke father and son's sports group owns multiple teams in various sports projects. In recent years, their teams like the Los Angeles Rams won the Super Bowl, the Colorado Avalanche won the NHL Cup, and last month the Denver Nuggets won the NBA Championship. It can be said that the image of a sports empire of a generation has taken shape.

Among Kroenke's many teams, only Arsenal has yet to win a championship. This is why Kroenke is investing heavily in Arsenal this year. So far, they've broken the club's transfer record by signing Rice for £100 million, Havertz for £65 million, and Tchouaméni for £40 million. Kroenke's clear goal is to see Arsenal win the championship within the next 5 years, ending the 20-year wait. Whether it's Arsenal or Kroenke, this time it's a sure thing.

Of course, as a businessman, Kroenke is not only thinking about championships. The reason he's increasing investment is because the World Cup will be held in the United States in 2026. If Arsenal wins the championship by then, it will provide him with many advantages, including the opportunity to apply for hosting the final of the 2026 World Cup. Kroenke's sports group owns one of the most advanced stadiums in the United States, so investing in Arsenal at this time maximizes their potential return. If they don't invest now, when will they?

So I think Arsenal has caught a good opportunity. Seeing my own Manchester United dragging things out due to a takeover case, it's a bit bitter to watch Arsenal's development. Of course, I also admire Arteta, Arsenal, and the Kroenke group for their professionalism in sports management. Their investment vision is truly beyond the grasp of ordinary people. Perhaps in a few years, if Arsenal does indeed "rise successfully," their story of success could become a classic case in sports management studies.

This post contains more resources

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Gold membership

Credits
Post time 4-9-2023 07:37:58 | Show all posts
What a handsome young man!

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Intermediate member

Credits
Post time 4-9-2023 11:33:52 | Show all posts
Since the departure of the manager, I haven't watched any of Arsenal's matches.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 4-9-2023 13:17:36 | Show all posts
Wow, what kind of business is the owner involved in that he suddenly became so generous and bought three players all at once?

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 4-9-2023 13:25:14 | Show all posts
Arsenal is picking up momentum; the next season should be very exciting. All the major teams are preparing thoroughly.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 4-9-2023 14:59:12 | Show all posts
Arsenal also hopes to perform well in the future.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Intermediate member

Credits
Post time 4-9-2023 15:20:15 | Show all posts
This is also written with great care.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list