Knoqnoq Forum: Everything You Want to Discuss, Most Discussed in India
Search
Reply: 2

Today could be described as my unlucky day!

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 8-12-2023 22:06:43 | Show all posts |Read mode
Edited by Kahn332 at 21-12-2023 08:56 PM

Today, I had some free time, so I decided to play baccarat. First, before playing, I had a little accident at home—I fell down. Fortunately, it wasn't very serious, just a bit of swelling on my knee. I crawled to the computer and pretended to be looking for information, but I was actually playing games.

Sigh... today could be considered unlucky. I encountered a dealer who could draw cards or not. Despite a tie, I went for the player's side! It infuriated me, and I couldn't help but curse loudly. Luckily, we were separated by a screen; otherwise, I might not have been able to control myself from scolding him! After scolding, I thought about it again; after all, the dealers are just doing their jobs!

As the saying goes: Leave yourself a way out for a future encounter. Whether it's good or bad, don't go too far. Learn to give yourself space. It's also said: Those who cut off the path will find little help. If you take things to the extreme, in the end, you'll lose.

Therefore, truly smart people understand forgiveness. You can't do everything to the fullest. When people are fortunate, it wouldn't hurt to give a little to others, help within your means, and accumulate goodness and virtue. Only in this way can blessings last.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 8-12-2023 22:17:48 | Show all posts
You just need to be more patient, no need to rush.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 8-12-2023 22:19:54 | Show all posts
Falling down is not a good sign; I shouldn't have played games.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list