Knoqnoq Forum: Everything You Want to Discuss, Most Discussed in India
Search
Reply: 6

Reflecting on 2006 World Cup: Ronaldo Shining as Team's Beloved Star!

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Intermediate member

Credits
Post time 4-9-2023 11:32:50 | Show all posts |Read mode
Don't be fooled by Cristiano Ronaldo's current form; back in the day, he was the team's cherished star! Ronaldo first participated in the World Cup in 2006, and he was quite young at the time.

In 2006, Ronaldo was just 21 years old. Can you believe how young he was? He was often maliciously tackled by opponents multiple times, and looking at this photo, you can truly see the pain!

He was eventually forced to be substituted due to the injuries... Ronaldo even shed tears of frustration on the sidelines. The coach was there to console him: ""It's okay, don't cry.""
<+Image>
As for his teammates on the field, witnessing their cherished teammate being bullied, they went into a furious revenge mode: ""No worries, big brothers will avenge you!"" They were playing the game while simultaneously getting even, seamlessly intertwining playing and retaliation. It wasn't evident that it was ""intentional""; revenge was taken immediately!

The situation briefly spiraled out of control, resulting in a record-setting number of penalties for a single game. Sixteen yellow cards and four red cards were shown. The game was played with extraordinary intensity! Revenge was a must! Don't mess with the cherished star!

Ronaldo: Do you understand what it means to be cherished by the team? I might not be able to defeat you, but someone will surely take care of you for me!

Of course, these memories are in the past. I wonder if you've ever watched that match?

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 4-9-2023 12:58:37 | Show all posts
Anyway, Cristiano Ronaldo has already announced that his World Cup journey has come to an end.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 4-9-2023 14:52:51 | Show all posts
Don't worry that there are no kindred spirits on your path; who in the world doesn't recognize you? Ronaldo may have conquered football, but he can't conquer time. Wishing him all the best on his journey!

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Intermediate member

Credits
Post time 4-9-2023 15:21:15 | Show all posts
Back then, Cristiano Ronaldo was truly brimming with infinite charm.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 4-9-2023 15:21:54 | Show all posts
I still prefer players like Cristiano Ronaldo with strong personalities; sports should retain a touch of fierceness.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 5-9-2023 00:50:38 | Show all posts
Regardless of how well he's doing, I will always support Cristiano Ronaldo. He's at the top.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Gold membership

Credits
Post time 5-9-2023 06:58:45 | Show all posts
Many people often compare Cristiano Ronaldo and Messi, but support doesn't require too much justification. So, I still support Cristiano Ronaldo.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list