Knoqnoq Forum: Everything You Want to Discuss, Most Discussed in India
Search
Reply: 2

The Three Stages of Playing Baccarat – A Must-Read for Beginners!

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 13-12-2023 12:42:07 | Show all posts |Read mode
Edited by Ritu13 at 22-12-2023 01:54 PM

Based on my many years of experience, I have observed that all baccarat experts generally go through three stages.

The first stage is the phase of relying on luck to win. People in this stage typically have a limited understanding of baccarat strategies and often engage in blind gambling, hoping for winning streaks.

Some may learn a few formulaic approaches, consistently applying them from the beginning to the end of a shoe. However, any formulaic approach has its weaknesses, and without knowing how to avoid those pitfalls, players end up losing.

Eventually, these individuals come to the conclusion that winning depends on luck; when luck is good, they win, and when it's bad, they lose. I refer to this as the stage of relying on luck to win.

The second stage is the phase of relying on mentality to win. Those who reach this stage are considered quite skilled. I've encountered many professional gamblers who never bet more than ten units in a shoe. They wait for a consistent pattern in the shoe before placing bets, achieving high accuracy. They only wager when there is a recognizable pattern and refrain from betting during other times.

However, reaching this stage is challenging, as many people, when faced with losses, tend to try to recover immediately by haphazardly placing bets. Thus, mastering control over one's mentality is crucial. Yixiang, a master in baccarat, emphasizes this in his baccarat gambling experience book, "The Art of Winning Through Psychology." Most of the book focuses on controlling one's mindset.

The third stage is the phase of winning based on skill. Those who reach this stage have gained profound insights into the core rules governing baccarat variations. They can clearly identify the trends in the shoe, irrespective of the type of pattern, and consistently make profitable decisions. They effortlessly recognize winning streaks and patterns that favor their play.

In essence, reaching this stage is like having a compass, ensuring you never lose your direction. Even on the toughest paths, these experts can confidently navigate and eventually reach their destination. Once a player achieves this level of expertise, they can stand proudly in the realm of baccarat.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 13-12-2023 12:57:31 | Show all posts
"This is also a must-learn, essential for studying."

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits