Knoqnoq Forum: Everything You Want to Discuss, Most Discussed in India
Search
Reply: 4

The relationship between these two football superstars is so strong!

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 5-9-2023 06:36:36 | Show all posts |Read mode
How good is Messi's relationship with Neymar? After reading the following story, your perception will be refreshed!

In 2013, the young Neymar, just 20 years old, joined Barcelona.
Facing initial challenges and feeling lost, he even shed tears in the locker room!
During Neymar's toughest times, it was Messi who came by his side to offer encouragement.
"Just play the way you did at Santos, I'll take care of the rest."
With this simple promise, Neymar's path to becoming a superstar was paved.
In a La Liga match, after Messi scored a goal, he celebrated near the sideline with his teammates,
At that moment, a water bottle was suddenly thrown from the stands, hitting Neymar's head accurately!

Witnessing this scene, Messi was utterly furious. To seek justice for Neymar, he directly confronted the away fans in the stands~
It's worth noting that Messi rarely loses his temper on the field, even when subjected to malicious fouls, but he was willing to do anything for Neymar!
When Neymar left and headed to France, Messi followed his little brother's footsteps and joined Paris Saint-Germain.
Upon hearing the news, Neymar was thrilled! He immediately offered to give up the number 10 jersey, as Messi had always worn the number 10 jersey for both the national team and the club.
Neymar's sincerity was evident! Messi naturally felt the sincerity, but he stated that he came to support Neymar, and the number 10 jersey suited him better.
He then chose the brand new number 30 jersey, of course, friendship is never a one-way journey.
In a match against Juventus, Messi was heavily fouled and fell to the ground.
Neymar, on the sidelines, rushed forward to take down the opponent, as if to say, "I might get a red card, but you can't bully my big brother!"
While Ronaldo and Antonela exchanged pleasantries, Messi in the middle remained calm, while Neymar stared intently. It was as if he was waiting for his big brother's command!

As time passed, our jerseys changed, the stadiums changed, but the deep friendship remained constant, like an evergreen bamboo forest.

This post contains more resources

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Gold membership

Credits
Post time 5-9-2023 07:42:14 | Show all posts
Indeed, Neymar still needs to keep pushing forward and giving his best, considering he's getting older.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Gold membership

Credits
Post time 5-9-2023 09:17:04 | Show all posts
I'm not very familiar with Neymar's situation, so let's consider it as a piece of general knowledge.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 5-9-2023 10:07:16 | Show all posts
I've always felt that the two of them are quite good.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Intermediate member

Credits
Post time 5-9-2023 11:43:35 | Show all posts
Both of them are talented individuals, so it's natural for them to share common ground.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list