Knoqnoq Forum: Everything You Want to Discuss, Most Discussed in India
Search
Reply: 3

It seems that I need to make efforts in the spiritual and emotional aspects.

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 26-12-2023 10:29:49 | Show all posts |Read mode
Unable to control oneself well in gambling is because you haven't filled the "emotional" and "spiritual" aspects. Why do I say this? A few days ago, I came across an interesting book that I'd like to share with everyone. In this book, it is mentioned that to develop oneself completely, one must take into account the physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual aspects.

I say this, perhaps you're not very clear, because I also had to look through it repeatedly to figure it out. Let me give you an example! Why do very overweight people continue to eat even when they are already full? Is it because they are hungry? Not at all. They are merely filling the void of their emotions and spirits. When they become very overweight, they might start dieting and exercising frantically. The mind tells them to restrain from eating, and the body tells them to exercise. Although it is effective, it is not lasting. Soon, you'll see them not only regaining the weight but becoming even heavier than before. Why? Because they have only put effort into the physical and mental aspects, constantly forcing themselves to do it, without touching the emotional and spiritual aspects. There is no inner voice driving them from the heart.

Take gambling, for example. Why do so many people find it hard to quit? Because they are only using the mental and physical aspects to restrain themselves, without making efforts in the spiritual and emotional aspects. When the emotions and spirits become increasingly empty, they start gambling again, and it gets more intense. I admit that I have only focused on controlling myself in the mental aspect, not in the spiritual and emotional aspects. Therefore, many times I couldn't resist, and the more I played, the bigger the losses, the more I chased, and the more negative it became.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 26-12-2023 10:43:06 | Show all posts
How did everyone come up with a theory to play?

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 26-12-2023 14:31:41 | Show all posts
Effort doesn't always guarantee results.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 26-12-2023 14:32:46 | Show all posts
Actually, the most crucial core is the spiritual aspect. Sometimes, I feel like my spirit is somewhat empty.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list