Knoqnoq Forum: Everything You Want to Discuss, Most Discussed in India
Search
Reply: 5

Be cautious of these two enemies in the world of sports betting.

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 29-12-2023 12:31:55 | Show all posts |Read mode
I've been asking myself recently why I love gambling so much. In fact, people who gamble are accustomed to it; gambling has become a part of life. When I started gambling, I diligently learned various strategies until I found my rhythm and became more stable.

Recently, I've collected some experiences that I want to share with fellow gamblers. Let me start by discussing the two major enemies of gambling.

First, greed.
Many people set a goal when they start gambling, like winning $1000 and then leaving. But when they actually win $1000, how many really stop? After reaching the goal, they may think it's not that difficult to win a bit more. This is known as greed. We must remember that if we're not careful, greed can lead us into an endless abyss. Gambling is a game where the longer you play, the more likely you are to lose. The probability of losing is determined partly by chance and partly by the player losing clarity over time. Here are some suggestions: set a stop-loss position before starting, and once it's reached, leave immediately. Do not violate the rules you've set for yourself. Setting stop-loss and take-profit positions varies for everyone, depending on individual habits. In this regard, I share my own settings: Stop-loss: No stop-loss, play until losing everything. If you've managed to save some money, be prepared to lose it. If you want to set a stop-loss position, it's better to save less. Take-profit: Double the initial capital and leave. The benefit of this approach is that doubling the initial capital equals the expected value of losing everything. If, over an extended period, the number of victories exceeds the number of defeats, you will profit.

Second, impatience.
This is mainly manifested in two aspects. Firstly, impatience when wanting to gamble. Constantly thinking about gambling at work and checking for promotions on your phone can lead to impatience. I've read an article about the highest realm of gambling: having gambling in your hands but not in your heart. Achieving this might be difficult, but you should strive in that direction. If you constantly have gambling in your hands, it means you are always gambling. Regardless of the purpose, if you're making a living through gambling, you're getting closer to being a gambler. The highest realm is to have no gambling in your heart, which means putting down gambling from the bottom of your heart, not getting angry or happy about it. Not going crazy for it. Treat it as a trivial matter in life. Impatience is a sign that you have gambling in your heart and can't let go of it. Secondly, impatience in gambling, especially when losing money. This is the best opportunity to test a gambler. Impatient people often think of going all-in with big bets, which is a problematic behavior. In summary: moderate leisure and entertainment are good, but excessive involvement is not. These external factors shouldn't be taken too seriously!

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 30-12-2023 11:09:33 | Show all posts
If people are not greedy, they won't go to gamble.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 30-12-2023 16:43:53 | Show all posts
The biggest enemy is oneself, isn't it?

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 30-12-2023 21:02:36 | Show all posts
Patience is essential; without it, you won't wait for the opportunity to come.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 30-12-2023 21:15:04 | Show all posts
Greed and impatience can indeed harm many people.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 1-1-2024 08:34:39 | Show all posts
Yes, greed is undesirable, and it must be controlled.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list