Reply: 3

Some things should not be touched!

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 9-1-2024 07:15:22 | Show all posts |Read mode
Today, I want to share something that I learned during a gathering with friends!

A while ago, I received a call from a friend I hadn't heard from in a long time.

This friend is the type who doesn't engage in legitimate work; basically, he does anything as long as it's not a lawful occupation.

Initially, I was afraid he might be calling to borrow money, as friends like these usually only contact you out of the blue when they need financial help.

To my surprise, this time he didn't ask for money. Instead, he invited me to dinner, claiming that he had become wealthy. I thought, "Well, if there's something good happening, I should check it out."

That evening, we all gathered together, and the conversation naturally turned to catching up. This friend, who usually lived hand-to-mouth, suddenly became affluent, and we were curious about how he managed to achieve this sudden change.

After some prodding, I figured it out. He had joined a group and engaged in some illegal activities. He told us that making money was incredibly easy.

We didn't want to burst his bubble, so we went along with it, enjoying the free food and drinks. After all, we figured we wouldn't lose anything by doing so!

People, when they can't earn money within legal bounds, often find alternative ways, and even if they do make money, they might end up losing it in other ways.

In any case, I hope everyone stays safe, healthy, and abides by the law. Safety should always be the top priority!

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 9-1-2024 08:02:05 | Show all posts
This is something that should not cross the bottom line.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 9-1-2024 08:40:36 | Show all posts
It's essential for people to know their limits.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 9-1-2024 08:42:44 | Show all posts
Really need to be careful with those friends who have been out of touch for a long time.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list