Knoqnoq Forum: Everything You Want to Discuss, Most Discussed in India
Search
Reply: 4

Wealth is good, but health is even more precious.

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 9-1-2024 12:47:33 | Show all posts |Read mode
As time passes, I increasingly realize one thing – that health is more important than wealth. Perhaps, this is a valuable lesson we comprehend as we grow.

In childhood, we often chase seemingly distant goals, thinking that having enough wealth will solve all problems. However, as time goes by, I begin to recognize that while wealth is good, health is the true wealth in life.

There were days when I dedicated everything to career and money, thinking that as long as I had enough money, everything would be fine. However, as I started to feel the discomfort in my body, the importance of health gradually dawned on me.

Yes, wealth can provide material pleasures, but health is the cornerstone of our lives. Without health, all the wealth becomes insignificant. The days of busyness and neglecting my own well-being made me understand that the greatest wealth is having a robust body to enjoy the moments of life.

With the accumulation of years, I started to value the importance of health. I engage in regular exercise, pay attention to nutritional diet, and care for my mental well-being. I've come to realize that regardless of how much wealth one possesses, if the body is not in good condition, it's like having a luxury car with a rusty engine – the external beauty loses its luster.

Some may argue that money can treat diseases, but it is challenging to buy genuine health. This statement holds true. Health is not just a medical issue; it is also about daily life accumulations. Moderate exercise, a balanced diet, and a positive mindset are things we can do in our daily lives, and they are the key to building a foundation of health.

So, my friends, while you are still young and pursuing dreams, take a moment to care for your body. Wealth is undoubtedly important, but it is external. Having good health means possessing internal wealth, enabling you to pursue more dreams and enjoy a more fulfilling life. On the journey of growth, let's understand the importance of cherishing health, as it is our most genuine and enduring wealth.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 9-1-2024 17:38:20 | Show all posts
Having a positive mindset is important anyway.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 9-1-2024 20:48:35 | Show all posts
Health is the most important thing.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 9-1-2024 21:01:51 | Show all posts
Both health and wealth are necessary; otherwise, life is lived in vain.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 9-1-2024 21:18:34 | Show all posts
Also, it is said very reasonably.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list