Reply: 0

Joyful Football

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 12-1-2024 07:29:25 | Show all posts |Read mode
Playing football for so many years, I have never felt tired, never found it boring, and never turned away when facing difficulties. Many friends have firmly left, not because of my fault, and I couldn't help them. Every interesting person who wants to play with me, I always say this: You won't win, and you won't keep up. If every football player possesses these abilities, they won't lose— that's my viewpoint.

1. Sufficient funds; this ensures that when placing bets, there won't be hesitation due to financial concerns. At this point, you might be thinking about your monthly expenses, wondering if you need to run away tomorrow or sell your car and house. Instead of analyzing factors like the handicap and various aspects of teams with a clear mind, you have lost your rationality. Often, you'll invest in teams you consider safe, and as a result, I see a certain outcome. This approach is the most dangerous; you may succeed the first time, but you'll likely continue doing it the second and third times. Always remember the old saying: "The more mountains you climb, the more likely you'll encounter a tiger."

2. Good mentality; many football players come from other gambling fields or are attracted to football because they hear it's a way to make money. In the world of football, everyone fantasizes about winning money, and some even hope to win big in a short time. I've seen many stock traders who buy stocks, see them rise, and then want to earn more. When they face losses, they borrow money to continue, resulting in even greater losses. To those who just started and lost all their money, I want to say, don't rush; cherish this opportunity, reflect on your experience. If you don't improve your abilities, the money you quickly won will soon be lost.

3. Judgement skills; like everyone else, I read recommendations and analyses from major newspapers, websites, and forums, but I exercise judgment. Different experts have different strengths and weaknesses; this is why I'm not a fan of paid websites, not because I look down on their expertise. When a reliable expert strongly recommends a weak and cold team, when a high-profile expert experiences a big win or loss, when different types of matches intersect, or when your own mindset fluctuates due to financial issues, be cautious!

4. Learn an important word—"avoid"! This is something several "old" folks, including me, unanimously agree on as a method with a probability of winning money. Reflecting on the methods of playing football a few years ago, I can say that football enthusiasts are progressing, thanks to accumulated experience, extensive coverage, and discussions on forums. However, companies like Macau are always ahead of us, especially in terms of Asian handicaps. For example, in the game between Strega and San Paolo, in the past two and a half years leading up to that match, in all single-league matches, only one match before the Strega game (I don't remember which one) had an upper hand, while the rest favored the lower side, with a majority being draws. I placed bets for over two years, thinking Macau wouldn't waste time on a single match night. Perhaps it was a coincidence! But after one unexpected event, I became very cautious and changed my thinking. In other words, the mindset of football games is changing, not once every six months or a year but more like every few weeks or a couple of months, repeatedly changing! Now, the opening odds won't blindly favor experienced players, and newcomers won't keep losing continuously. The ratio of experienced players to newcomers is gradually approaching. I divide my football playing into three phases: observation period (not playing), trial period (small bets), and betting period (real bets). My viewpoint: "Avoid" during big wins and big losses; "Avoid" when you don't understand the direction and mindset of the handicap; "Avoid" when you hesitate or play a game you shouldn't play—don't play uncertain games, don't play regrettable games, don't play games without a betting reason.

Playing football is a great joy in life, and I enjoy it like I enjoy my favorite music, listening carefully and savoring it slowly. I don't want to have (money) in the past; I just want it to last a long time—hopefully, I and everyone can enjoy it until old age!

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list