Knoqnoq Forum: Everything You Want to Discuss, Most Discussed in India
Search
Reply: 4

Gamblers generally belong to what age group in the world of gambling?

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 16-1-2024 13:25:31 | Show all posts |Read mode
The world of gambling is diverse and captivating, offering a variety of games from slot machines, poker, to roulette. The age range of gamblers spans across different stages, and age is never a strict requirement. Players at the gambling tables come in all ages, with some being youthful and energetic, while others exude a more seasoned aura. I have been involved in gambling for almost 10 years.

So, what is the typical age range of players in the gambling community? Based on my observations over the past decade, this group of people truly spans a wide range of ages, catering to both the young and the old. Young players may encounter various challenges, while older individuals, having weathered life's storms, may have a more worldly perspective. In this gambling circle, players have diverse experiences, and age seems to play little role in determining one's authority. Despite that, only a few platforms offer online gambling options, leaving those addicted to gambling with limited choices, forcing them to continue despite the challenges.

Throughout my years in gambling, I have encountered faces of various ages. Some young individuals come to try their luck, perhaps engaging in a bold gamble only to step back from this domain afterward. Others, like myself, become increasingly entangled and find it challenging to break free. Perhaps this allure is what makes gambling fascinating – the suspense of uncertain outcomes and the thrilling moments of intense passion.

I am genuinely curious about the predominant age group in this circle. Surviving in this realm seems more difficult than before, especially in recent challenging times. Therefore, new players entering and staying seem scarce. Personally, I believe that the majority are older players.

As a player in my early thirties, my ten years in the gambling scene have deepened my understanding of its challenges. I comprehend the difficulties within this realm, and while I lack the ability to bring about change, I am uncertain about how much longer I can continue. Let's discuss and share our experiences – how long have you been gambling, and which age group do you belong to?

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 16-1-2024 13:32:27 | Show all posts
Most likely, the majority are in their thirties.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 16-1-2024 15:55:07 | Show all posts
All ages are included.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 16-1-2024 21:04:34 | Show all posts
Not telling you.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 17-1-2024 04:48:08 | Show all posts
The age group of gamblers is something I don't know, but the age group of women is a secret.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list